Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • 45 mins till I go out… Booze advice ?
  • unfitgeezer
    Free Member

Out with the Mrs and her friends this eve, usually I stick to the beer but once I’ve broken the seal as it were there ain’t no stoping ! I’m thinking gin and tonic we are out for the long haul so don’t want to be completely wasted !

Other than sipping the G&T what else would you recommend ????

Thanks in advance !!!!

joshvegas
    Free Member

Rum and coke.

Rum and ginger.

Vodka and cranberry.

Moscow mule.

Bloody marys.

Cocktails.

Wine.

weeksy

Getting drunk and puking over your shoes

joshvegas
    Free Member

Not wasted….

A couple of pints of restraint?

bearnecessities

Double vodka & redbulls will result in an evening of sophistication and longevity.

Or, without wishing to make too many assumptions, bugger off home and let your missus have a girlie night out with her friends?

hels
    Free Member

Do you have a long bus ride or taxi journey ? Def not beer.

slowoldman

Open a couple of cans of Special Brew while you’re getting ready to go out. Then a few more beers, some shit wine in a wine bar then on to a club for a couple of Bacardis. It seemed to work well for my sister and her friends back in the old days, with just a small amount of vomiting through the evening. I could never keep up.

droppinneutron
    Free Member

This is a great post – I’m in the same situation but with about 1.5 hours to kill, and im foolishly going for white wine – sod it!

rob2
    Free Member

Coke and hookers

(Gin though)

Bregante

Every time it’s your round just get yourself a tonic water. Save yourself a few quid AND avoid the hangover. Win Win!

What?

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

Lol can’t bugger off home we are in a hotel !

Rum and coke sounds good

stumpy01

Dark rum and orange (juice)

dknwhy

Baileys, pint of.

singlespeedstu

Just knock the beer on the head and roll yourself a five sheet construction.
    Go outside and spark it up then throw a whitey and retire back to your room. When you come round again spend the money you saved on not buying beer on pizzas.

PMK2060

I used to drink beer all night but now move to spirits after a few pints.

Enjoying Jack Daniels Honey at the moment.

winston
    Free Member

“Every time it’s your round just get yourself a tonic water. Save yourself a few quid AND avoid the hangover. Win Win!”

Years ago on a snowboarding holiday in Canada I ended up in a nightclub I really couldn’t afford. Bought 1 bottle of Molson and kept filling it up from the toilet tap…..

Pulled by accident the best looking girl I have ever spoken to, let alone been in with a chance with. She suggested we take things further.

Being completely sober I explained I had a girlfriend back home and that stunningly heart wrenchingly hot though she was, I best be off.

NEVER DRINK WATER ON A NIGHT OUT…EVER

yunki
    Free Member

My 20 year old step son has been extolling the virtues of his bottle of Buckfast for much of this evening 😆

joepose
    Free Member

Stick with the GnT you can mask the go for it or taylor it to suit.
    More gin or more tonic if the effects are hitting home/
    have fun

bigblackheinoustoe
    Free Member

Long Island Iced Tea…..strong!

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

Eeeerrrrrrrarhhhhh G & T all night was not a great move ! In the end it turned out to be a long session till 2 this morning. G & t becomes very sickly and you can’t start mixing….( well you can cheeky red bull and vodka) I must of been hammered I had my first spicy chicken ginsters pie in about10 years !

So expert drinkers out there here’s what I want

1. Something you can drink all night that keeps you on the ball and doesn’t make you sleepy and minimises wee wee stops ! Drinks with coke/orange juice/ fizzy just become sickly.

2. Or two drinks you can alternate between?

3. And keeps the mrs interested in some together time….not puking gin !

Thank you

slowoldman

Water.

yunki
    Free Member

For proper endurance drinking one should always alternate booze/coke/booze/coke..

Just make sure that the place you’re drinking has somewhere discreet to rack the lines up..

PrinceJohn
    Free Member

1. Something you can drink all night that keeps you on the ball and doesn’t make you sleepy and minimises wee wee stops ! Drinks with coke/orange juice/ fizzy just become sickly.

3. And keeps the mrs interested in some together time….not puking gin !

The above combination doesn’t exist. Sorry. I know, I’ve tried pretty much every thing in the pub. Sometimes on the same night….

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Where is the like for winstons post…

Most spirit mixers just drop faster unless they are strong growth ones, a selection of martinis could be good or you will poke your eye out trying to go all bond with the olives.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘45 mins till I go out… Booze advice ?’ is closed to new replies.