Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • 40th Birthday Present for Good Friend
  • deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Morning all. Have an old and good friend’s 40th birthday this weekend and I want to get him something special (aww). I’m stumped as to what to get. I’m not really looking for suggestions, moreover I’d just like to hear what you’ve got for similar occasions recently that you felt has worked so that I might be inspired. He’s not into mountain biking.

Inspire me 8)

roper
    Free Member

What is your budget?

yossarian
    Free Member

Yeah, need to how much we can spend!

What are his interests?

We bought some nice jewellery for my friends 40th. Went down very well – as did the surprise party with all of her best mates.

firestarter
    Free Member

I’ve bought posh whisky and a nice camera before oh and a really nice axe last present, as above depends on budget and interests

iDave
    Free Member

A puppy

tree-magnet
    Free Member

A reach around.

Of course, that depends on how good a “friend” he is…

fadda

I got a radio controlled plane for mine – still love it now, 6 yrs later…

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Umm…budget up to £100 I reckon. Just looking more for what others have bought rather than specific suggestions. He likes gadgets – but he has more than enough of those.

hora
    Free Member

Could you be specific into which gadgets he likes? What are his all time favourite movies? Does he like signed wall-hanging things?

Into football? Something signed?

He has ALL the gadgets- does he like games? Does he have the latest game(s)?

What about clothes? Shoes? Something for his car?

hels
    Free Member

For a woman I would say some nice jewellery, for a bloke I guess the equivalent is a nice hip flask ? Something extravagant he wouldn’t buy for himself, but will last. Nice belt buckle ?(I’m not a fan of man-jewellery all too Liberace)

Gadgets and clothes all to throwaway, will get bored with them. What you want is something classic. Is he Scots ?

yossarian
    Free Member

Umm…budget up to £100 I reckon. Just looking more for what others have bought rather than specific suggestions. He likes gadgets – but he has more than enough of those

ok then. In my experience when people get to 40 they’ve generally bought themselves all the stuff they want. What matters is other people and a good time.

Get together with his friends and spring a surprise on him. Go off to a gig/club/sporting event/etc etc. Give him a really good night out with the people that matter to him.

or suck him off

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘40th Birthday Present for Good Friend’ is closed to new replies.