Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • £40 to spend on some baggy shorts – HELP!!
  • racing_ralph
    Free Member

Slimmer fitting/not flappy, liner would be good but not essential – can NOT go over £40

cabbage84
    Free Member

Endura singletracks come with liner normally get them on ebay for under 40 there ace strong non flappy and look smart for that after ride pint at pub i think i got about 4 pairs now

Northwind

http://www.merlincycles.co.uk/Bike+Shop/Apparel/Clothing/Clothing+Mens/Cycling+Shorts/Altura+Mayhem+Shorts_1767.htm

You can always tell which magazine tests have a set of Mayhems in them, by flipping to the conclusion and seeing if they've won. They won't come anywhere lower. Cheap, tough, nice fit, decent looking, good pockets, some vents, and even come with a half decent removable liner. So good I bought them twice.

cxi
    Free Member

I just got some Mayhems in brown from Merlin – very comfy and feel much tougher than the pair of ripped Decathlons they replaced.

rOcKeTdOg

i bought endura singletracks for £38 from ebay on sunday, they had black and brown avaliable

romster
    Free Member

Rob what size you after mate?

racing_ralph
    Free Member

32/33" waist
    Medium endura or Large in humvees
    medium in Altura

romster
    Free Member

hmmmmm – you need more pies to fit into these bargain…..

cabbage84
    Free Member

Either way you cant go wrong with altura or endura no matter what clothing is being reviewed they both always score well and always win best value awards lot of bang for your buck

racing_ralph
    Free Member

What size do the large come in at?

romster
    Free Member

Sit's waiting for the Endura haters to flood this thread….

gonetothehills
    Free Member

What's the sizing like on those Spyders, Romster? I've not heard of them before…?

romster
    Free Member

The price points we're pretty all over the place to be honest, for the prices it's at now though they're a steal.

I'm pretty sure the Large comes up at about a 34/35" waist………

Del

Sit's waiting for the Endura haters to flood this thread….

hello. experience ( 3 pairs of singletracks ) has taught me not to bother again. wonderful design. 5hite execution. IMHO.
    VFM? hmm. 40 quid for unlined STs or 60 quid for gores with a detachable liner?
    YMMV.
    i'd really, really like to like the enduras. it just pi55es me off that they clearly know they've got it wrong, and they bodge it.

hainman
    Free Member

anyone tried any decathlon gear yet?ive just got the rockrider shorts with removable inners.very comfy like padded boxers.plus only £20,

Spud

Are these for the weekend? If so, Endura are doing MT500 spray shorts for half price (£32.50) with a trade-in of a battered pair.

CaptJon
    Free Member

Fox Rangers – best shorts i've owned.

tony24
    Free Member

i got the £40 decathlon shorts and tbh there 1 of the best shorts i got i prefer them over my altura mayhem and endura zyme… 😮

tthew

The Endura Firefly has sewn in liners, but at 28 quid is a bargain in my eyes. Drawstring waist doesn't sag at the back, but a lighter weight fabric. I likes em.

rOcKeTdOg

Had a pair of singletracks for 2 years, worn pretty much every ride, inc 1000+ miles this year and showing little signs of wear, I can't fault them

Coyote
    Free Member

Had some HumVees and they were awesome. It was the zips that gave out in the end.

Checkout the 'bay for "Buy It Now" bargains. Just got some lined Oakleys offa there for £37. I like them.

Ewan
    Free Member

Humvees – awesome. That's what I always buy, last for years.

Dyffers
    Free Member

Spud: Are these for the weekend? If so, Endura are doing MT500 spray shorts for half price (£32.50) with a trade-in of a battered pair.

where did you hear this? Got a link / email / contact at endura that knows about the offer?

Spud

It specifically relates to SiTS entrants, which is why I stated the weekend, as I know the OP is going to the event. Had an email late on last night from Pro Velo with details in.

Dyffers
    Free Member

Right, gotcha. Ta anyway.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

bugger – just bought some Gore Countdowns reduced to £40 from £65

CHUCKMORR1S
    Free Member

Altura Mayhem Baggy – £40 @ wiggle.

Come with padded inserts that can be removed.

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘£40 to spend on some baggy shorts – HELP!!’ is closed to new replies.