Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • 4 X
  • trevron73
    Free Member

I have got the frame ,gonna swop my wheels to something stronger(not sure which ((16 stone))go back to flats and give it a go – Anybody else fancy 4X

GeForceJunky

Come ride Redhill Extreme in Gloucestershire, its such a fun 4x track to ride. I’ve been filming the 4x Protour this year for pinkbike, so been seeing a lot of it! Check out this overtake from last Saturday …

http://www.pinkbike.com/news/Must-See-Greatest-Overtake-Ever-in-4X.html

GeForceJunky

Here is a lovely video from Redhill …

dmw536
    Free Member

Always fancied 4x, got put off a bit after an off on the aston hill track ending in a hospital trip thanks to the lovely flint covered surface! Redhill isn’t too far from me!
    Might head down during the week for a crack on my bfe! Is it beginner friendly?

daver89
    Free Member

Redhill is really beginner friendly.

My Gf and I are just getting into it, wanting to try something different from downhill and now go once or twice a week.

We are by no means the fastest/gnarliest, but all is friendly. People wait for your run to be complete before going themselves, no matter how long they have to wait. Nice place to be.

Going tonight and really looking forward to it!

dmw536
    Free Member

fantstic, I live about 90 minutes but gunna combine it with a trip to FOD for a couple of laps around the trails there and head to redhill in the afternoon! Cant wait!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘4 X’ is closed to new replies.