Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • 4 nights in Prague – Must do's?
  • meatfist
    Free Member

I’m off to Prague for a few nights next week with the missus, not been before so is there anything you well travelled types would recommend as a “must do” while we’re there?

jekkyl

Darlings!

superfli
    Free Member

Big Sister? Ahh, looks like it has closed now.. there is always K5 club 😆
    Sorry, no help at all 🙂

kayak23

Take the funicular railway up Petrin hill. Visit the museum of miniature up there after climbing the observation tower.
    The museum has awesome tiny stuff, like a line of camels carved and held in the eye of a needle.

Visit bars…

wobbliscott
    Free Member

As well as Petrin Hill, The Castle, Charles bridge, Wenseslas square, Astronomical Clock and just general sauntering around – there are lots of picturesque squares with small streets to wander around. Its a beautiful city. Don’t forget the beer: Pilsner Urquell, Staropromen (absolutely nothing like the crap you get served in the UK that’s made in Burton-On-Trent despite being labelled ‘Imported’) and my favourite, Krusovic.

I’ve been once with the Wife and three times on Stag Do’s. Its a very different scene on a Stag Do!!

stenhousemuir
    Free Member

Go to the crazy cow for a steak the size of a brick

butcher

I think one of the best things I did while I was there was just went for a walk. It’s a lovely city and so much to it. Make your way out of the tourist trap of the main square and go explore. You can easily spend a full day just wandering.

peterfile
    Free Member

+1 for Darlings

Seriously.

jekkyl

One of the nicest things we did there was visit a live jazz club, there’s several….. NICE!

hammyuk
    Free Member

Take her to the Sex Museum…..

theotherjonv

Visit the black ox up near Prague castle. Great small bar with good beer, but best of all it’s run ASA a charity and the profits go to a children’s school for blind and visually impaired kids. So the more you drink the more good you do!!

jekkyl

this is where we went, on a friday night the entrance fee was about €7 and the drinks were reasonably priced iirc.
    http://www.redutajazzclub.cz/actuality
    There are several others, just google search ‘prague jazz clubs’ even if you’re not into Jazz talented live music performers are always good to watch and the atmosphere is great if you just wanna sit at the back and chat to your mrs.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘4 nights in Prague – Must do's?’ is closed to new replies.