Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • 4 bikes stolen in Cheadle Hulme, Stockport
  • Damo
    Free Member

Any info on the above greatly appreciated, serial numbers listed for each bike!

Specialized Rockhopper (Silver, 2008 model I think, revalation forks) – WUD B 70634976 (BI-1264)

Specialized Pitch Pro (Brown, with Lyrik forks, hope hoops/stans ZTR Flows and lots of gold anodized bits handlebars, bottom bracket etc) – M7K640?4

Orange Diva 5 (Bright Pink with lots of blue anodized bits, handlebars, stem, hubs) – NH810908

Scott Voltage FR10 (2011 model, grey frame with white fox forks and white DT rims, white Funn Fatboy handlebars, white Funn pedals) – GK072498

njm

Will keep an eye open, I’m just the other side of the river, especially for the pink diva, it sounds the most distinctive.

nbt

will keep an eye out. Would be worth geting in touch with all the local bike shops just in case – NWMTB, Bicycle Smithy, That place in Edgely etc etc

jonjones262
    Free Member

Gutted for you!

You’ve pretty much described my pitch pro! If Anyone sees me out on it, I’ve not nicked thus guys bike 🙂

weirdnumber
    Free Member

A couple of thefts in this area recently. Hope its just coincidence and not something a bit more organised.
    I’ll definitely keep an eye out.

Damo
    Free Member

Bump!

spyke85
    Free Member

I’ll keep an eye out in Edinburgh Bicycle’s for you

chakaping
    Free Member

Gutted for you damo, had 4 nicked myself a month or so ago.

Where do they all end up, eh?

ahgaot
    Free Member

I know this is not entirely appropriate, but read this:

Man Uses Craigslist Ad To Find, Steal bike back from thief.

Burn the scums!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘4 bikes stolen in Cheadle Hulme, Stockport’ is closed to new replies.