Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • 39 and dragged into the 21st Century…..Film content
  • Just watched my first feature film downloaded over the internet.

Paid for mind you – in HD on the XBox.

58Gb took a while to download on my shonky 1 and a bit meg connection, but the quality was spot on.

The film was ‘Devil’ by M Night Shyamalan – normally uninspired by his films, but this one’s worth a watch. Fairly predictable, but nice and tense – kept my attention, although mrs STR fell asleep.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

You paid for it? 😯

Internets. Ur not doing it rite.

Ah, so the moral high ground isn’t quite as high as you’d have us all believe then eh Fred?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    BoardinBob

No way it was 58 gig

BoardinBob

Oh and it’s not an M Night film, he’s only a producer

Sorry, typo – 5.8 gig

He wrote it Bob

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

21st century? Got your views updated as well or was that bit left in the 1950s?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

😆

Nice one TJ…

My views are bang up to date pal. If they don’t fit in with everyones liberal limp wristedness, that aint my problem.

What are your views on ripping off the performing arts TJ?

Oh, the film does star the rather lovely (although you wont have to search too hard for some dodgy pics) Bojana Novakovic…

Not a hairy armpit in sight Teej, so probably wont appeal to you eh?

So, Fred – you seemed to disappear last night when I asked a question that might question your morals.

Do you find it acceptable to steal films/music? What else is it ok to take that doesn’t belong to you?

TJ – what are your opinions on theft?

Come on, I seem to get jumped on the minute any of my views get posted on here, so let’s have your opinions on this one please.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

They’ve gone quiet.

Maybe they’ve gone riding. It is a lovely day after all. 🙂

LeeW

Maybe they’ve gone riding. It is a lovely day after all.

People on here go riding?! 😯

Yeah, something like that.

Fred popped in earlier to post that he couldn’t post, as he was going for lunch….

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

So, Fred – you seemed to disappear last night when I asked a question that might question your morals.

I went to bed.

Do you find it acceptable to steal films/music?

Yes.

What else is it ok to take that doesn’t belong to you?

Your bike.

😀

Ok Fred, good to know that your moralistsic crusade isn’t without its foibles.

Would it be cynical of me to think that you think its a safe admission now you’ve gauged that the stw massiv aren’t entirely against illegal downloading? Nah, that would be daft wouldn’t it?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

You really think fred decides what to post based on what is popular on here? 🙄

Not really, no Jeremy

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘39 and dragged into the 21st Century…..Film content’ is closed to new replies.