Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • 360 game update question.
  • racefaceec90

apologies in advance (how long is a piece of string answer no doubt). am going to be taking my 360 to a game shop to update the games (as i do not have a broadband phone line). i have 15 games in total. would it be feasible to be able to update them within an hour.am looking at £5.00 an hour for the broadband usage (which is fair enough).some of the games i was thinking of updating included crackdown/test drive unlimited 2/crysis 2/deus ex hr ltd edition/need for speed hot pursuit/pgr4/prey. do you think that i could update them within an hour? thanks in advance and apologies for asking a silly question 😳

BoardinBob

Updates usually take a few seconds so an hour should be doable.

themountaingoat
    Free Member

Most updates are to fix online gaming glitches arent they? And you cant play online unless you have broadband. Unless im missing something.

chomp
    Free Member

yeah, unless you’re after some DLC or to fix some game breaking performance issues I’d be questioning why you’re bothering.

also haven’t you got any friends\neighbours that would let you use their broadband for a bit to get the job done?

Cougar

It depends on their connection speed, but yeah, most updates are pretty small. 15 games in an hour, that’s, what, 4 minutes a game. Seems reasonable. Though,

aven’t you got any friends\neighbours that would let you use their broadband for a bit

… was my thought too.

racefaceec90

thanks everyone for your replies.i do have a friend that could let me use his broadband.i may ask him when i see him next.i did want to download any free dlc content for the games along with any updates. 🙂

Cougar

DLC will take longer purely due to admin overheads. Game patches will automatically install when you run the game. DLC will require searching for.

I think your £5 would be better spent on beers for your mate.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘360 game update question.’ is closed to new replies.