Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • 360 game problem (need for speed most wanted freezing).
  • racefaceec90

just bought the game today from morrison’s but the game is constantly freezing. have installed it to the hard drive (and the disc is spotless) but the game is freezing constantly.

any ideas as to why it is doing this/remedies?

thanks in advance 🙂

Cougar

It’s broken?

Did you ever get your Internet connection sorted or is your 360 still on system software from the late Jurassic?

racefaceec90

have sky broadband now 🙂

no idea why it’s doing this tbh (can play other games fine/destiny being the newest game).

Cougar

If the system is up to date and there’s no game updates outstanding, I can only assume it’s faulty. Not a lot else it can be. Worth swapping anyway, to at least rule it out.

hammyuk
    Free Member

Or put the controller down and go ride your bike…..

Cougar

… says a man on the Internet rather than riding his bike.

hammyuk
    Free Member

Who’d just walked in from a cheeky 6ml Singletrack Cougar 😛
    And promptly went straight back out climbing 😀

Try clearing the cache, works on mine when I start getting game glitches. Also mine now freaks out with external drives or flash on a couple of games.

racefaceec90

Or put the controller down and go ride your bike….

NO!

johndoh
    Free Member

And promptly went straight back out climbing

And promptly went straight back out climbing And had to sit by the computer desperately resisting the urge to respond to any other posts for 4 hours to make it look like he really went out….

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘360 game problem (need for speed most wanted freezing).’ is closed to new replies.