Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • 35mm film procces,prints and CD. Where do you get yours done?
  • mrvear
    Free Member

I have a pile of 35mm films in need of processing and am looking for somewhere that scans for a CD at a decent quaility too. I used to use Jessops cos my mate worked there and would scan the films at a higher res than normal for me but I have moved away.

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

There is a decent camera shop in my local town, the kind of place that isn't just digital compacts in the window, and I know that they do decent film processing. Not used them for a while, but then I've not used film for a good while either.
    Would suggest you see if there is a similar none-chain local camera shop place near you.

matthew_h
    Free Member

http://www.peak-imaging.com/

Excellent service and quality.

mrvear
    Free Member

they cross process to 😀 thank you matthew_h

user-removed
    Free Member

+1 for Peak Imaging – great service. Do my own B&W films though.

jaconcon
    Free Member

I used to work in a couple of camera shops, including jessops and i would say that if you strike up some banter then they might do you a bargain. When i worked at Jessops they were quite good with quality control but unless you've got a man on the inside its tough to squeeze out perks and bargains. So i'd recommend getting the banter with a local independant company but you'll need to gauge how interestd they are in thier job and if the lab equipment looks old and battered as some older labs have been retro-fitted with digital so the quality might be poor, although they may offer a better quality film service. The best bet is to take some random drunken photos, where quality isn't as important, and do some tests

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘35mm film procces,prints and CD. Where do you get yours done?’ is closed to new replies.