Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • 3/4 shorts, recommendations for a big un?
  • TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

As above really. Not many places I can try them locally.
    I've got really big legs, 34-36 waist, but usually need 36-38 loose fit jeans to be comfortable.
    Was about to get some humvee's till I read that they're not that tough.

Wookster

😳 was about to say humvees xl is ok around the waist my need xxl for my thighs lots of rugby!

Lummox

Forget what you read, i've had 3/4 hummvees for 3 years, only just replaced after a commute crash wore through the side and knee (even this didn't tear as they use a rip stop type)

i use a xxl to fit fat legged 38" waist, they're comfy.

and as a bonus you get a padded liner with click fast

fatsimonmk2
    Free Member

I'll 2nd hummvee 3/4s ive got mine in xxl and they fit me a treat been using mine all year and no probs yet

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Cheers, think i'll go for some then

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

I've been using Altura 3/4's since the summer and they seem to be pretty tough. Don't wash well – often see last rides dirt even after a run through the Hotpoint – and the supplied belt is shite, but they work well for me.

Bagstard
    Free Member

I bought some humvee's, but found them a bit snug, the inner shorts felt like a size smaller than the outer part. Changed them for endura singletrack and found them much better in fit and quality, although you don't get inner shorts with them. My waist is fairly trim, but I have very big legs.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘3/4 shorts, recommendations for a big un?’ is closed to new replies.