Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • 32" CRT…
  • Kryton57

Fully working so sell, dump or charity? Does anyone want Crt’s anymore?

MartynS

Dump.

No one wants an analogue, sd telly….

I have an analogue sd telly…..

It’s a shame if it works but I very much doubt anyone would take it

brakes
    Free Member

take it to the dumb, it will have some recyclable materials in it.

CountZero

Give to a charity shop, someone might be glad of it. Better than the dump. I gave away a 21″ Panasonic FST several years ago to a local charity re-cycle place nearby. I’d have done the same with my very much newer Philips 32″ CRT, ‘cept it died in a very expensive fashion, main power supply broke, far, far too expensive to fix. Shame, it had a fantastic picture.

allthepies
    Free Member

Still using a Panny 32″ CRT TV, must weigh ~60kg. The instructions when I got it advised using 2 people just to remove it from its packaging 😆

I’ll keep using it until it dies (which may be some time, must be over 10 years old already).

logical
    Free Member

Local Freecycle is a good place. We got rid of two 32″ Sony CRTs through there when we had our first LCD tv.

Cougar

Build a MAME cab (-:

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

get absolutely p1ssed and high on all sorts of white power and then get 5 or 6 of ya mates to help you lift it and chuck it out the 1st floor window and then play air guitar ….now thats rock AND roll !

allthepies
    Free Member

Would take some quantity of whizz in my case as the offending CRT is on the ground floor.

Kryton57

What allthepies said. Mine takes 2 people to move it also.

highclimber
    Free Member

I sold mine to a bunch of students for £50 two years ago. was a bloody good telly, just bloody heavy!

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

…you’d better move it upstairs or failing that move to a flat or something…Im only trying to help !

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘32" CRT…’ is closed to new replies.