Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • 3 year olds……
  • Amos
    Free Member

Don’t seem to understand the concept of the clocks going back and an extra hour in bed!

damo2576
    Free Member

2 year olds dont either..

miketually
    Free Member

My 4- and 7-year-olds are still sound asleep, after a late night at my dad’s 60th birthday party last night.

I got up at the normal time, to enjoy a peaceful couple of hours 🙂

peath
    Free Member

Nor 16 month olds… despite being kept up a little later than usual last night. <YAWN>

Hairychested
    Free Member

Mine was better than expected. 5.45 was the wake-up time. Not bad, I wanted to get up at 6 anyway. Now it’s “Charlie and Lola” for her, coffee for me. Off for a ride in 30 mins.

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

our 8 month old was up at just gone 4 so i thought i’d watch the motogp qualifiying i taped yesterday. Um, it was rained off so its been a long morning so far.

Amos
    Free Member

Nor 16 month olds… despite being kept up a little later than usual last night. <YAWN>

Yeah what’s with that! We kept Amelie up until nearly 9 as we had friends over thinking she’ll sleep in but know actually earlier than usual 5:10 to be precise! YAWN!

thegreatape
    Free Member

Just listening to my 3 yr old and 7 month old chattering away upstairs. As I sit here with an unexpected hour to kill before work 🙁

Amos
    Free Member

ITV now, Meatloaf reading a puppet dog in a bandana a story? WTF!

carlphillips
    Free Member

mine is in a bat costume (since 6am) running up and down (flying) still on last nights Halloween party post sugar rush. may go out for a ride but its biblical out there this morn and enthusiasm is low….

rob2
    Free Member

Ours slept till 6 which isn’t too bad. Weather is a bit poor

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

The 3 yr old has just woken my misses up, so i’m off duty for a while. Back to bed me thinks :-).

Amos
    Free Member

Need to get motivated and go and clean the Swinley sand off me back as it currently sounds like a pepper grinder to ride…. enthusiasm also low

Harry_the_Spider

Having a conversation with my 3 year old as the 1 year old snores away.

“Daddy, Big Buzz is having a wee!”

aviemoron
    Free Member

Our 5 and 2.75 (he likes that to be known) year olds woke up at their 7 which of course is now 6. I fed them put the telly on and tried to sneak back to bed – unsuccessfully! Gonna be a long day, glad I got a quality ride in yesterday.

brant
    Free Member

My two smallest got up at what I was told was quarter past five, which by the time I got downstairs turned out to be quarter past six.

I’ve watched Harry Hill and the Apprentice on iplayer thingies, and they’re treading Moon Sand into the carpet.

yunki
    Free Member

our 13.5 month old woke at his 7.30 equating to 6.30 which we thought was ace til someone noticed that I’d forgotten to put the bedside clock back an hour 😳

simonm
    Free Member

5:50am here, Daughter and cats oblivious to clocks changing.

valleydaddy
    Free Member

my 2 and 5 year old were up at 6am in new money – still wrong on a Sunday.

But free sky movies this weekend has been a blessing for catching a couple of extra ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzsss on the sofa 😉

Marge
    Free Member

Same problem here (3 & 5 yr olds).
    0550 🙁

simonm
    Free Member

very strangely… she staid up tonight to 7:30… 8:30 in her time.. after waking sooooo early. Hopefully that’s sorted out the time change for the week ahead !

peath
    Free Member

Weirdly, the same here too… My lad stayed up until his usual bed time, current time… Here’s hoping he is back in sync already!

simonm
    Free Member

yey, back to normal time this mornin.. that all worked out well !

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

We were at the beach fairly early with our 2 year old – he got up at 6ish (new time) which is bearable.

There were loads of parents of little ones who had obviously been up for ages – one guy had 14 month old twins who’d been wide awake since 4am – yikes!

peath
    Free Member

No such luck here… He woke up at 6am this morning and didn’t want to have an extra snooze (unlike his Dad!!)…

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘3 year olds……’ is closed to new replies.