Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • 3 season light weight down sleeping bags
  • flanagaj
    Free Member

Been looking at either the Vango Force Ten Catalyst 400 or the Alpkit Pipedream 400 sleeping bags. These can be had for £150, but wanted to ask whether anyone may know of any other options for a 3 season bag weighing ~ 700 grams?

Thanks

Spin
    Free Member

I’m going to get an Alpkit shortcut button fitted to my keyboard because I always seem to be recommending it.

I’m not on commission, it just works, is great value and comes with good customer service.

I have a PD400 and it is great the only problem might be if you are a big fella / lass as it’s not the largest bag in the world.

stratobiker
    Free Member

I have a Mountain Equipment Lightline bag.
    A bit more expensive, but a ‘once only’ buy.
    Mines about 25 year old now and still as good as new.

ME Lightline

aP
    Free Member

phd? Made in the uk too.

Gribs

Another vote for a ME lightline here. Brilliant bags and if you’re anywhere near the nw can quite often be picked up for a reasonable price at the ME sales. There’s one this Saturday – http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=10700516&l=a0c3440929&id=156390237457

If you go get there early as there’s usually as que from about 8:30 and the good stuff goes fairly quickly.

athgray
    Free Member

Rab stuff is good. I have a Rab sleeping bag and it is light and warm.

flanagaj
    Free Member

A quick search seems to suggest that the alpkit PD400 is the best value. Think I will take a punt on one of those

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘3 season light weight down sleeping bags’ is closed to new replies.