Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • 3 Peaks entry list up
  • oldgit
    Free Member

😀

Manchester-Trev
    Free Member

Im in.

crazy-legs

Me too. 🙂

london_lady
    Free Member

Hmmm – looks like I will be trundling up and down hills carrying wheels'n'food for the SO then……

dot
    Free Member

And me. 🙂
    Crazy-legs, so your one of the other New Mills-ers. Who's t'other?

aP
    Free Member

Bugger.
    Guess I'd better get fit then…

oldgit
    Free Member

My mates a New Mills'er.

MrSparkle

iamin.

Gordymac
    Free Member

Aye, im in better start running up some big hills in preparation 😕

Gordymac
    VC Moulin

oldgit
    Free Member

Training will be tough down here in Bedfordshire, though there's a big slide in the park with some steep steps I could run up.

oldgit 50 – 59 Buzzard MTB

aP
    Free Member

oldgit – I'll be riding out to the Surrey Hills from Twickenham over the next few Sundays on the CX bike if you're interested? 60+ miles, about half offroad. and you can ride things like BKB whilst you're out there.

oldgit
    Free Member

aP – nearest seriously is the Ridgeway and Ivinghoe Beacon about 10 minutes away so I'll be training there. Otherwise it's business as usual.

davetrave
    Free Member

Well after all the asking yesterday, the list's up the day after and I've got a place. Oh dear what have I let myself in for…?

Oldgit, surely cheating beforehand is just good training! It only takes just under an hour to get to Horton from here by car so I'll probably go out and recce the route on foot as well and go for a sub-12hr circumnavigation just to test myself a bit more… 😀

TatWink
    Free Member

Good luck all who have got in!!

I did this last year and missed the cut off for Pen Y Ghent by 5 minutes. Pretty gutted but damn it's tough!!

PS: Remember to take a watch.

aviemoron
    Free Member

Aye I'm in. Gordymac – have to meet up for some hill running whilst carrying bikes!

nosemineb
    Free Member

I am in also!
    There is usually a training ride about a month before from buckden and all are welcome. Look on yorkshire cyclocross news they usually have a date on there. Robb Jebb often takes a group and a there a slower group to.
    See you there!
    Just looked for more info on the training ride and cant see any yet.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘3 Peaks entry list up’ is closed to new replies.