Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • 2Souls Quarterhorse owners – long term thoughts?
  • Atomizer

I know there was some Quarterhorse love a while back but just wondering if people still have theirs and any long term thoughts?
    Their website doesn’t seem as active as it used to be. Not sure if that’s significant!
    Cheers

peanut
    Free Member

Had mine less than a year. Great handling bike that I tend to ride if I’m doing trips to BPW, Afan etc as the Jones sees me through everything else. Run singlespeed with 140 Revs. It heavy and expensive but is very nimble and manoeuvrable. It is really confidence inspiring on the downs, steady on slow techy stuff and actually very good at climbing cos is it so stiff and efficient. Beautifully made too. Definately worth consideration and a test ride if you like the type of riding its designed for.

Atomizer

Well that’s interesting – i’m looking for an alternative to my Jones…
    Looking at a Buzzard as well.
    Cheers

peanut
    Free Member

With the Jones and a long travel, slack 29er hardtail you cover a lot of riding options, covering all bases really. Is the QH worth twice the price os a Buzzard….???? Not sure as only had a very quick blast on the Buzzard, and I am a Singular fan.

Candodavid
    Free Member

Had mine 2 years now, it’s my go to bike now. 140mm pikes just fitted have made it even more capable over the Revs that were on it, done Lake District, Afan, and exmoor gravity enduro.
    It can go from super steep techy descending to balls out fast and it just doesn’t seem to get out of its depth.
    Don’t forget, it’s 853 Reynolds not just cro mo, this explains the costing.
    Buy it, I guarantee you will never regret it

If your around 6ft tall and in Somerset give me a shout if you want to try

Cheezpleez

Buzzards are going cheap ATM, I believe, especially if you’re a medium. They are ACE!

ontor
    Free Member

just got a Honzo. Awesome. Just saying

peanut
    Free Member

Hey Cando, when we riddin the Mendips on your Puffin? Any of you guys doing the Exmoor Explorer???

Candodavid
    Free Member

Doing Dartmoor on Explorere weekend, but just ping me for a Sunday on the ‘dips

accu
    Free Member

had at first the slim jim and since two years now a Quarterhorse…
    really pleased with it..fantastic..as candodavid describes it..
    since spring with pikes 140mm,51mm offset, fits perfect to the QH..better than the white brothers loop I had before…
    website is a bit slow right now..due to some health problems of marc from 2souls ..but support is as always excellent..

Atomizer

Thanks all
    Candodavid – bit far from me and I’m not that tall but thanks for the offer

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘2Souls Quarterhorse owners – long term thoughts?’ is closed to new replies.