Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • 2Pure-excellent service
  • chickenman

I sent my 4 years old and well used Crank Brothers Mallets into these guys ( via The Bike Chain) and they were returned with new wings, new bearings, so practically new pedals, within a week, all for the grand total of £00.00.
    I’m pretty chuffed!

z1ppy

Thats more than excellent, considering they sell maintenance kits that are dead easy to use & have all the bits, I’d have told you to go **** yourself.

That not meant to be nasty just realistic, just why did they do it, when you’ve obviously not maintained them?

epo-aholic
    Free Member

yup, the guys @ 2pure are excellent in my experience too……although i don’t rate crank bros. gear 🙁

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    chickenman

Well actually I have maintained them; I’ve changed the bearings twice and the wings were just worn with use (jamming in a flattened position).
    Mallets are the only pedal that work for me: I need a grippy flat pedal that is clipless too (I have a fused ankle and need to be clipped in for normal riding and anything where the wheels leave the ground; I really liked being unclipped on slower techy descents though)and these guys tick the boxes for me.

crikey
    Free Member

From reading on here, the guys at 2pure do provide an excellent service, but I think this is in part due to them having to because Crank Brothers stuff seems to be a little fragile for UK conditions.

dazh

+1.

I lost a suspension linkage bolt on my Mojo. There were no bolt kits in stock on Stif so I emailed 2Pure and they sent me a couple of used bolts through the post for nowt the next day. I was both surprised and impressed.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘2Pure-excellent service’ is closed to new replies.