Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • 2nd hand Niner carbon fork – whats it worth?
  • singletracksurfer

Got a standard QR, 1 1/8th natural carbon one but can’t really find any for sale/sold to make a guesstimate. Been sat on a bike I never really use much.

Thanks.

scotroutes

Auction it on eBay and you’ll find out.

pirahna
    Free Member

A quick look on Ebay using the advanced search to show completed listings shows a couple of tapered ones sold for just over £200. No straight steerer ones but probably less than that.

If the steerer is long enough to fit a large frame and it’s either black or green I’d be interested.

RobHilton
    Free Member

Rob is also interested

Can you provide more details please?

Steerer length, exact model, pics?

Cheers

singletracksurfer

Thanks.

Hmm need to change my settings or something as I didn’t see any finished ebay listings in the UK.

Prefer to sell off of e-bay tbh.

Will take them off the bike this weekend (if I don’t get a chance before) take pictures and measure up, but they are on a large frame so steerer is fairly long still and they are the black/natural carbon colour.

singletracksurfer

220mm steerer length, nude carbon colour, standard QR, few scratches but nothing serious, pictures available on request. Unsure of exact model, had it a while though, just not used that much anymore. £200 delivered.

honourablegeorge

I sold two new, unused ones on here for around the £200 mark I think… have a trawl through my classified history, they went for around the asking price both times.

scandal42
    Free Member

Lovely forks, I was amazed at how comfortable they are.

250suzukis
    Free Member

Sold my green 1″ 1/8th ones on ebay last year for £120 last year in good condition.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘2nd hand Niner carbon fork – whats it worth?’ is closed to new replies.