Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 222 total)
  • 2nd date, take flowers?
  • spchantler
    Free Member

I’ve got one tonight at hers.

erm does she have to spell it out? take flowers. and a toothbrush. and have a couple of ham shanks before you go, to clear the tubes, like…

rOcKeTdOg

this thread is why i luv STW 😆

FROGLEEK
    Free Member

erm does she have to spell it out? take flowers. and a toothbrush. and have a couple of ham shanks before you go, to clear the tubes, like…

Best advice yet 😀

watsontony
    Free Member

take a good book!

peterfile
    Free Member

Take a copy of your STD test results and present them to her as soon as you arrive, accompanied by a huge smile.

This works better if your results are clear.

logical
    Free Member

Don’t bother with flowers. Take a small kitten, an orange crayola crayon and a photo of an igloo. It MUST be a crayola crayon or it just won’t work.
    I found on the second date with the ex mrs Logical that 3p and a bus ticket worked too. But she turned out to be Adolf Hitler in disguise. Current Mrs Logical likes bottles of Rose wine and steak. But our second date was me cooking a stir fry.

Esme
    Free Member

Perhaps you should wait until Lime Blossom is in season?

kimbers

2nd date

2 things

+

messiah
    Free Member

Bottle of wine if your not expecting to have to drive home afterwards…

Flowers for the gentlemanly win BTW.

totalshell

take your slippers and your washing.. feet up whilst she cleans your week old undies.. that should seal the relationship..

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

If you do take flowers, just make sure it’s not a Triffid.

…made that mistake once, didn’t work out too well

clubber
    Free Member

There’s a joke in here about ladies and gardens but I haven’t worked it out yet.

tall_martin

Thanks for the replies!

She lives just round the corner so its bike round with the red wine and I’ll decide on the flowers on the way home.

Both in our thirties and its sasusage on the menu tonight:)

Northwind

Flowers are a wee bit old-school. Nowt wrong with old-school of course. I favour chloroform.

lilchris
    Free Member

tall_martin
    She lives just round the corner so its bike round

Walk then! Don’t want her thinking you’re a weirdo!

tall_martin
    Both in our thirties and its sasusage on the menu tonight:)

Don’t be a fool, wrap your tool!

theblackmount
    Free Member
    fasthaggis

Don’t forget to reference this thread as an icebreaker .

” You won’t believe this , but all day I have been chatting about our meeting on the interweb,you know,sausage time,flowers ,that kinda thing.”

Winner

wrecker
    Free Member

You’ll need your biggest, sturdiest, heaviest boots. You know, the kind that could ensure entry into a port located at the rear of a house….

binners

camo16
    Free Member

You’ll need your biggest, sturdiest, heaviest boots. You know, the kind that could ensure entry into a port located at the rear of a house….

On a second date? That’s a risky strategy… you might want to get her to care for you first. 😉

+1 for walking if it’s walkable.

Lycra and shaven thighs doeth not a lady woo (as Shakespeare once wrote).

Plus, you can avoid that annoying ‘where do I park me bike, love?’ discussion.

Hobster
    Free Member

Take a printout of the ‘hot toilets’ thread to prove you’re a man of the world.

lilchris
    Free Member

Plus, you can avoid that annoying ‘where do I park me bike, love?’ discussion.

Sounds like they’ve already had the discussion 😆

its sasusage on the menu tonight

yetidave
    Free Member

turning up panting from the last bike you’ve ridden is not a great look either

hora
    Free Member

OP- you’ve got a SECOND date at hers tonight? You know what that means don’t you? Yep your getting it probably but also – it means she gives out on the second date with previous fellas.

If I was dating again, I’d (being honest) bin any that indicated or would pretty quickly (of course I’d help myself like a hungry-hippo first). When I was young I was in for the kill asap or lose interest. Now- I’d want someone who values their tings.

Signed, hora the prude.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

hora – Member
    Signed, hora the prude raging hypocrite.

FTFY 😀

Solo
    Free Member

Hora.

WTF are you blathering on about ? That post didn’t make any sense.

Gold star for your Gibberish, sir !

hora
    Free Member

Is there such a thing as a portable sex swing?

fitnessischeating
    Free Member

dont worry about taking anything…

in woman “come round for dinner”

=

come round for sex, Ill cater

binners

hora
    Free Member

Is that Jo Guest?!!

hels
    Free Member

Hora – so let me get this straight – (hypothetically) you would bin a girl who puts out on the 2nd date, on the grounds that she puts out on the 2nd date, having just had sex with her, or in other words, putting out on the 2nd date yourself ???

Lets hope she sees sense and (hypothetically) bins you first.

It’s that portal back to the 1950s opening up again…

hora
    Free Member

There are two types of dating IMO:

Sports-dating or ‘sports sex’. Shagging for kicks, fun with no real intention of finding ‘love’. Guys who do this don’t kid themselves. Girls who do this pretend to themselves that they are ‘unlucky in love’ and having to kiss alot of frogs.

The second type is the serious type. Looking for a mind, someone with shared interests, who is serious about finding the right person.

The later tends to hold off giving up the goods I bet.

I don’t believe theres much of a blend between the two above.

hora
    Free Member

Ps. Of course if she offered it’d be rude not to go ape on her 8)

(Which is firmly in the sports-sex camp).

Moses

The 50s are back, are they?

The latter tends to hold off giving up the goods I bet.

It’s not a matter of “giving up the goods”, it’s a matter of fancying a shag with a nice chap called Martin. A woman who knows what she wants and isn’t afraid to get it, is a much better bet than someone who is “Holding out” in some sort of false modesty about being thought a slapper.

Not that I’d know, being married & that.

hora
    Free Member

True but then what’d stop her from being flattered and knows what she wants on every single bloke?

ononeorange

Definitely take the spam as a back-up.

And can you take some pics and post up on here for us?

flippinheckler
    Free Member

You can take flowers however I would take a packet of flower seeds as a metaphor and say you want to see her grow the seeds like your relationship and see how things blossom. I would also take some wine!

binners

Hels – just walk away. Forget what you’ve just read. Do not, under any circumstances, try and work out any rationale or logic to it. That way lies madness

Welcome to the twisted, fetid, warped mind of Hora. Luckily for us all, its a fairly unique place

hels
    Free Member

So I think I understand now Hora, and I’m paraphrasing a touch – every woman who sleeps with you, even if she claims it is just for sport, is really just kidding herself and wants to marry you and have your babies, be your domestic and sports slave for life ? Where do I apply ??

hora
    Free Member

No. Shes doing it for kicks because if ‘she’ waited and got to know me she’d disapear to Peru, change her number and never comeback to the UK.

That should answer your question. I hate dating, I hate the shirades/the falseness of PoF etc. I hope I never have to!

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 222 total)

The topic ‘2nd date, take flowers?’ is closed to new replies.