Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • 29er S/S
  • muggomagic

Haro Mary
    What do we think of these people? Looking for a singlespeed, preferably a 29er and stumbled upon these on fleabay. Any better out there for £450?

simon1975

Wiggle sold this for a while I think. Can’t remember how much they were asking.

I like the bars 😉

IHN

Can you still pick up GF Rigs cheap? I love mine.

JoB
    Free Member
    Mr_Krabbs
    Free Member

hmmmm. looks good, but the review doesn’t sound great. The user reviews on mtbr sound better though.

MTBR

mjp
    Free Member

I have a GT Peace 9R. If you can find anyone who still has stock they were going for well under £300.

ton

i have geared haro mary.
    it is fine, got it from triton cycles.

speaker2animals

I’d go for it at that price. Cheap enough to be able to maybe upgrade bar and fork if you feel that you can’t get on with them.

Just had a look at On-One as I had an Inbred 29er (for 2 weeks before it was nicked) and thought it was ace. However the cheapest you can spec one now is about £900 unless you’ve got bits that you can add yourself and omit from order.

gtkid
    Free Member

I might be (read more likely than not) selling a gary fisher rig medium frame in the next couple of weeks.

james
    Free Member

32:20T? Sligtly out of the ordinary?

gtkid
    Free Member

not really for a 29er, that’s what i run mine at for ss as opposed to 32/16 for 26 wheels.

ton

i use 32/20 too.

thomthumb
    Free Member

32:20 roughly equates to 32:18 on a 26er

Gibbon
    Free Member

I might have a 19″ Kona Unit 2-9 for sale in the next week.Brand new 2007 frame,2008 stock parts except for shimano Lx discs.Pondering whether to keep it as spare (got 2008 unit!!) or to sell it.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘29er S/S’ is closed to new replies.