Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • 29er specific saddles?!?!!
  • M1llh0use
    Free Member
    xiphon
    Free Member

They’re sooooo late to the party!

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Any 29er specific shoes or shorts yet?

asterix
    Free Member

another implicit admission that the 29er design didnt live up to all the claims

it’ll be low profile tyres next (like on cars) to bring the effective wheel size down closer to 650B

njee20
    Free Member

another implicit admission that the 29er design didnt live up to all the claims

How so?

asterix
    Free Member

just because it seems to be needing yet more engineering, in this case of the saddle, to get back to a set up that works for the rider as well as earlier designs

Deveron53
    Free Member

For badly designed 29ers maybe. I don’t need one on mine!

BigDummy
    Free Member

I would be extremely interested to borrow one for a weekend. It’s possible it would be excellent. But I’m not spending actual money to find out…

njee20
    Free Member

just because it seems to be needing yet more engineering, in this case of the saddle, to get back to a set up that works for the rider as well as earlier designs

Just an option though isn’t it. It’s not really any different to saying that layback seatposts only exist to counter ill fitting designs. Some people want a certain position that you can’t recreate on a 29er without changing some bits.

It’s a niche product for sure, but along with -25 degree stems and negative rise bars and what not it’s just one of those things to suit a few people.

BigDummy
    Free Member

In any case, it is perfectly possible that this design would work brilliantly for some people on Original Flavour or 6fiddy wheels. 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘29er specific saddles?!?!!’ is closed to new replies.