29er parts and winter boots

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale 29er parts and winter boots

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • 29er parts and winter boots
  • Premier Icon schmiken
    Subscriber

Got the following for sale. Prices are plus postage unless you want to collect from Melton Mowbray. If you think the prices are unreasonable feel free to make me an offer. I can only say no!

Pics available, just send me an email on michael.ri.moore AT gmail.com. Cheers!

Rockshox Reba SL 29er forks. 9mm QR and non-tapered. Lowers have been repainted white with carbon decals. Very recently serviced, just waiting for some new seals to arrive before postage but will be done. Some cable rub on the crown and short steerer (170mm) but very good condition apart from this. Adjustable to 100mm travel by removing internal spacer (I can do this if required). £55.

WTB Speed Disc front wheel. Tubeless compatible rim, built with black straight gauge spokes. Nothing fancy and bearings need replacing, but strong, light, decent 29er front wheel. £45.

Answer Kashmir winter boots, black size 46. Was sold these and turns out they’re just too big for me (I take a size 44 in Shimano). Waterproof, warm, black. Great condition and only £45.

Rockshox Reba WC 26″ forks. Straight carbon steerer and crown, Poploc included. Super light forks, again recently serviced and white. 9mm QR. Only selling I’ve decided neither 26 nor 29 are as good as 650B. £220.

Selle San Marco Regal saddle in white. Just simply didn’t get on with it. £25.

Premier Icon Vortexracing
    Subscriber

Can I have piccies of the Reba SL forks please

eastham8 at aol dot com

Ta

Dave

YHM

Premier Icon schmiken
    Subscriber

Also, I forgot:

29 x 2.4 Maxxis Ardent. Some use, not loads, folding bead. Very good tyre, been used tubeless and still got loads of grip. £18.

Front tubular road wheel. Shimano 105 laced to Mavic Reflex. Super light, almost perfect condition and I can also include a Vittoria glued to it as well if required. Spins beautifully. £50.

Vittoria Pave tubular tyre (the green one). Very little use – £20.

slackman99

If Vortex doesn’t take the forks can I have second dibs and pictures please

allewis

Have you got any pictures of the winter boots?

Premier Icon schmiken
    Subscriber

I will also say there is a small amount of stanchion wear that I have repaired with nail polish, I’ve ridden them like this for several weeks with no problems at all, it seems purely cosmetic.

willchaynes

long shot, but if neither of the above want the forks then I’ll take them!

Premier Icon schmiken
    Subscriber

There’s no email in your profile Alan…

Premier Icon schmiken
    Subscriber

Will – forks are still available!

damascus

Please can I have a picture of the shoes

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘29er parts and winter boots’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks are open.

Skip to top