Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • 29er Fork Recommendations 140-120mm Travel
  • binno
    Free Member

Hi all,

I’m looking for a pair of 140mm 29er taper forks, that are easily changed internally to 110 / 120mm.
    Not to heavy and not to pricey. Revelations looked promising, but the £75+ cost of the solo air shaft required for the change is rather off putting.

Are there any better recommendations from other companies offering similar performance to the Rev’s?

chestrockwell

I’ve got RS Sektors and they work ok. Just like my Revs from a few years back tbh. All depends on your budget I guess.

tonyg2003

I’ve got some Manitou Tower Pro 120mm. There were some cracking deals around that you still might be able to find. So not too heavy (~1650-1700g) and very cheap. They ride very nicely.

scud
    Free Member

Loving my Pikes at the moment, but if you are looking to not splash that much cash, don’t the new X-Fusion forks get some really good reviews and are a reasonable price?

binno
    Free Member

Anyone with experience of the X-Fusion slant 140mm forks vs Revelations?

X-fusion + You can adjust internally 140 – 80mm no parts needed.
    REv’s + 140 – 110mm on the fly travel adjust, Fixed single travel adjust option.

If there’s any 140mm black taper, 15mm X-fusion deals out there please let me know, £540 is steep (my best find so far).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘29er Fork Recommendations 140-120mm Travel’ is closed to new replies.