Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • 29C tomorrow – Anyone fancy a Surrey Hills expedition?
  • psychle
    Free Member

Seems a crime to waste what may be the best day of the end of summer… so I think I'll catch the train from London down to Dorking tomorrow, anyone want to join me for a pootle in the hills?

Probably looking to be down there around 10ish I'd guess, maybe a little later, then 5-6hrs of riding in the hot summer sun, lovely 8) I have to head back up to London to play indoor cricket in the evening though (probably head back around 3-4pm or thereabouts), 'tis a pity that…

Anyone in? 😀

psychle
    Free Member

no-one? 🙁

njee20
    Free Member

It's my birthday, and I've got the day off, but I'm spending it with the girlfriend sadly! I mean, happily…

psychle
    Free Member

😆 have a nice day, hope you get out in the sun 🙂

devs
    Free Member

29 deg is too hot for a day out on the bike. A sun lounger would be all I would be riding.

psychle
    Free Member

TOO HOT??? Bloody English 🙄 😉 29C is the average winter temperature back home 😆 Lovely weather, just need to keep your fluids up, plus in the Surrey Hills we'll be in the shade most of time…

freeridenick
    Free Member

i would but working tomo, riding in the evening

mikey74
    Free Member

I'm working, but hey: It's my birthday on Thursday, I'm still working though 🙁

psychle
    Free Member

Ah well, guess I'll go riding in the sun by myself 🙂

Happy birthday Mikey74 & njee20 😀

MTB-Idle
    Free Member

sorry can't make it. Am off work at the mo and will be on the surrey hills but have promised to take my youngest son hiking and then stay overnight in the Holmbury YHA for a bit of father/son bonding.

Am doing the same as you on Saturday tho,train to Dorking arrive 10-39 am and then doing a tour of Ranmore Common and Leith Hill if you/anyone is interested.

Probably be riding most of these trails

That's Entertainment; an MTB Movie

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘29C tomorrow – Anyone fancy a Surrey Hills expedition?’ is closed to new replies.