Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • 29 er Frames
  • TiRed

Had a Kona UNit 29er. Lovely frame. Was one of the older Deddaccia SAT frames. I’mnot sure if he newer frames have the same quality steel. But mine was a fine ride. The current one is lacquered raw steel, if that’s your thing.

big_n_daft
    Free Member

Had a Kona UNit 29er. Lovely frame

don’t get a Kona Big Unit, made of tinfoil and Kona don’t honour the warranty

YoKaiser
    Free Member

I also had a Unit with the Dedacciai tubing and very nice it was. I do prefer the current Scandal I have though. FWIW I’d invest as much time pondering geometry and wheels before frame material.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    mattjg
    Free Member

on Swift vs Inbred, I rode Cheez’s Inbred (with Swift fork) for half an hour today.

It’s a bit heavier and a bit stiffer than the Swift. It’s a bit less cultured, a bit more thuggish. It was fun.

For something versatile, that can handle the local loop, do LEJOG, get you to work, then go home to meet your parents, think about a Swift.

If you want a bike to sling down root drops, plough over logs and generally rag around the woods, the Inbred’s your bike. It would take a lot to stop it.

Paceman
    Free Member

What about a Charge Cooker, that tange prestige tubing should provide some zing. They are going for £300 at JEJames..

+1 😀

Very good frame for the money, running mine rigid.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘29 er Frames’ is closed to new replies.