• This topic has 13 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by hora.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • 28 Weeks later (SPOILER)
  • hora
    Free Member

Thanks to Fopps 28 Days& Weeks were £5 for both. So watched 28days later. Hmmmmm. With real trepidation and fear of being royally wound up I put in 28 weeks later…

Its quite good really isn't it?!!!! :mrgreen:

mogrim

Fun zombie film, assuming you're not expecting Shakespeare it's excellent.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Days > Weeks

hora
    Free Member

You reckon DD? It is a different film, granted. Raw (in a good way) but somehow lacking?

I like the v.dark ending on 28 Weeks.

rOcKeTdOg

it's hardly original, but has it's moments, like a BBC play in it's heyday, Cillian murphy is good though, check him out in "perrier's bounty" (if you liked in bruges you'll like this too)

Drac

28 weeks later is utterly shit film a complete waste of time.

hora
    Free Member

Drac, I've just realised…it contained helicopter gunships 😆 (waits for binners to arrive)

monkeyfiend
    Free Member

28 days was far better. 28 weeks did have some good scenes but I never really 'felt' for the characters.

hora
    Free Member

I honestly wanted those two kids shot dead through the back of the head. In the sameway I wanted Jack Bauers daughter to fall down some stairs and die!

Bagstard
    Free Member

+1 hora

cynic-al
    Free Member

Liked both a lot, esp weeks.

binners

I'll borrow it off you Hora. I thought 28 days later was great!

In fact I'll swap you for what I watched last night. The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford. Great film! Even if you can feel yourself physically aging, its that long.

Actually. Its very long. Very subtle and there are no exploding helicopters. You'll HATE it! 🙂

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

Days>weeks for sure. Shaun>Dawn (not really)

hora
    Free Member

Deal.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘28 Weeks later (SPOILER)’ is closed to new replies.