Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • 27.2 dropper posts…
  • tpbiker
    Free Member

Looking for dropper post for my 456. Its been a bit of a budget build so reluctant to spend huge amounts on a post, however I am in no doubt that they transform your ride, and are easily the best things on my other couple of machines. So far I’m debating :

The expensive ones –

Ks I7
    Gravity Dropper
    X fusion Hi lo

and the cheap options – the trail drop/forca thing that there is a thread about on here.

Have I missed any, are there any cheaper sub 100 quid options? Remote not essential…

ta

BoardinBob

1 year on the i7r with no problems

mojo5pro
    Free Member

gravity droppers seem to get the nod in terms of reliability and seviceability

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    mikewsmith
    Free Member

Remote not essential…

Have you tried? I went no remote and though good it’s just not the best 🙂

I’m looking at a Bfe so I can have a proper dropper post

mintimperial

I’ve got an X-Fusion HiLo, been running it for nine months or so now without trouble. It’s not as good as my Reverb but it’s not far off once you bin the rubbish cable it comes with and fit a decent one.

bobbyspangles

hello

i am selling a gravity dropper 27.2 remote-excellent working condition and still with box.

mail me for pictures if you are interested-bobbyspangles@hotmail.com

juan
    Free Member

GD thread closed.

Mugboo

GD and they come up on here under £100 second hand sometimes. I paid £83 for a well used 26.8 with 3 shims. Added a new cable and it works well.

It’s nothing like the slick product my Reverb is but its good enough & I’ll be using through winter 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘27.2 dropper posts…’ is closed to new replies.