• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by Joe.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • 26.8 Seatposts…who makes em apart from Thomson.
  • Joe

Don’t want a Carbon post, and can’t quite justify the wonga on a thomson at the mo (and crc/merlin don’t have em in stock).

Who on earth makes a 26.8…and why do rocky mountain have to be so bloody annoying! Whats wrong with 27.2!

itchy
    Free Member

NC-17 do one called the Empire, I think. That comes in 26.8 and is only about twenty five quid

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

raceface, Kore (£5!), Push

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

I’ve got an old Rocky Mountain one I replaced with a carbon one if you want it, came on my Edge

Joe

Thanks Michael. I’ll bear that in mind. I want a two bolt design i think due to the short comings of a couple of the push/kalloy type posts. Also looks like i might need 400mm instead of 350mm.

Does anyone know how seatposts are normally meausured…i’m assuming centre of clamp to bottom of post. Which makes my current kalloy one 400mm!

Race Face make very few posts in 26.8 now.

Joe

and finally the nc-17 looks quite good. It weights nearly 350 grams though which is a shame on such a light bicyle, the only other thing cathcing my eye is the ritchey dual bolted comp…weighining in at about 250g.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘26.8 Seatposts…who makes em apart from Thomson.’ is closed to new replies.