Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • 26" Specialized Butcher Grid
  • fathomer

My Google fu seems to be failing me tonight, I can’t find these for sale anywhere!

Am I missing something or have Specialized decided we don’t need them in the UK?

simondbarnes

Not available in uk

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Chunky monkey FTW.

fathomer

simondbarnes – Member
    Not available in uk

Thanks, but that is flippin rubbish 🙁

Nobeerinthefridge – Member
    Chunky monkey FTW.

I like the Butcher, I don’t like the fact I’ve worn through the side wall in next to no time.

simondbarnes

Thanks, but that is flippin rubbish

Given that there are almost no 26″ bikes in their lineup (demo, hardrock, myka iirc) it’s hardly surprising.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Had a butcher on my ht and fs, not a bad tyre, but a bit hard on the compound front, not too good on slippy stuff.

I’m impressed with the the chunky monkey so far, but it’ll have to be something else to better the maxxis shorty on my 29er. Best tyre ever.

fathomer

simondbarnes – Member
    Given that there are almost no 26″ bikes in their lineup (demo, hardrock, myka iirc) it’s hardly surprising.

Yeah but they’re available in Germany and the US, so it’s rubbish there not here!

bigjim

Yeah but they’re available in Germany and the US, so it’s rubbish there not here!

Try Spesh UK facebook page – I asked if they would be getting 29er Grid tyres into the UK and they said they were trying to make it happen

Northwind

Have you actually worn it through, or has it just gone a bit white and scruffy?

fathomer

Worn through enough that it went down, this was probably because there wasn’t much stans in there!

However, I’d quite like the extra support and protection the grid casing gives.

Northwind

Fair dos then- they’re one of those tyres that get white spots quite fast without causing any issues, so just awnted to be sure it wasn’t that, but obviously not

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘26" Specialized Butcher Grid’ is closed to new replies.