Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • 25mm to 15mm through-axle hub convertor?
  • psychle
    Free Member

I have a front wheel that came off my Enduro, it has a Specialized hub which uses a 25mm through axle (to suit the E150 fork). For the moment, I want to use this wheel with a DT Swiss XMC 130 fork (on a different build), this has a 15mm through axle…

Anyone found an adapter that'll do this? googling doesn't find me anything, sorry 🙁

cheers 🙂

infradig
    Free Member

You can get adapters for 15mm (and 20mm and 25mm) for the Roval Traversee wheelset from Specialized, but I bet it's not the same as the hub you've got. You're best bet is probably a rebuild (or new wheel) with a Hope Pro2.

psychle
    Free Member

The 15mm one must be new? I have a set of traversee's and they came with 20mm and QR adaptors only (bought earlier this year)… I'll give Spesh a call in the morrow and see if they can help out. cheers 🙂

infradig
    Free Member

you can get them thru your local Spesh dealer (unfortunately Spesh won't sell them direct to you), part numbers are S2030036 and S2030037.

psychle
    Free Member

thanks guv'ner 🙂

jam-bo

thats the best thing about standards, they are so many to choose from….

psychle
    Free Member

indeed… it's a pain ain't it!

J273
    Free Member

Thought id post here instead of starting a new thread.

Are there any 3rd party adapters available yet or are they atill ony available through spesh themselves?

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘25mm to 15mm through-axle hub convertor?’ is closed to new replies.