• This topic has 10 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Sam.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • 24/12 needs please.
  • sharki
    Free Member

Could someone who's going to newhnam this weekend lend me charger for a L&M arc lion?

I've lost mine and need to make sure my batt has a full charge for the few dark laps i'll be doing.

Sam

I think are exposure are doing a charge any light tent thing there.

sharki
    Free Member

At these event the usual set up is a power point, lots of sockets and a you take your own charger..

I'll check the site and make sure, doubt very much they'd cater for every possible make, but maybe just maybe….

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

Have a good one Sharki!

sharki
    Free Member

Cheers Bazza.

I'm quite looking forward to the sundays chill out DH fun up the road.

I aim to do about 6 laps nad take some pics, but will see what the legs say, might end up doing more or sack it early on and kick back and enjoy the sun.

carlphillips
    Free Member

just nipped down to pitch my tent (5mins away) its starting to fill up down there already

just started spitting with rain too..boo!!

have a good one everybody, i will if i fix my bluddy brakes in time

stumpy01

Sorry….I am on Lumi's otherwise you could have borrowed mine. Hope you get something sorted.

My mates have gone down there this evening in a bright green Fujifilm Touran. I'll be there from about 2pm tomorrow. If you see the van feel free to pop over for a cuppa.

Rex
    Free Member

hi sharki – i'm going and will bring my L&M li-ion charger. i'm not getting there until sat morning, but if you PM me with your mobile number then we should be able to sort things (presuming there's reception at newnham…)

sharki
    Free Member

Cheers Steve, Jambo is bringing his batt so if i can't get you on the phone i hope to be sorted.
    YGM

bugpowderdust
    Free Member

Sharki

I'll also have my L&M charger with me and I'll be there later this evening, I'll be in a very yellow VW t4 in the solo area if you want to come and borrow it.

Sam

Exposure Lights have been supporting Twentyfour12 since day one. This year they will continue to offer free 24 hour lighting back up and charging at the event, not just for their lights but for any light.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘24/12 needs please.’ is closed to new replies.