Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • 24 hr Solo Champs in Newcastlon vowed never to do another but this………
  • postierich
    Free Member

is very appealing thought I had left my solo days behind me but this looks good,finger is itching to enter but need to get it passed by the GF got a weeks leave booked already as was planning a little road trip round the borders and to finally lay a gravestone @ my old mans resting place.
    http://www.sip-events.co.uk/solo-home.html

Who else is doing it?

Rich

Spud

Looks great, if only I was fit…..

Rorschach
    Free Member

Bit early in the year and I've just entered the 2nd round of the crcseries-same weekend.Will round out the season with relentless tho.

epicyclo

Spud – Member
    Looks great, if only I was fit…..

You don't need to be fit to beat me, and I'm doing it 🙂

will
    Free Member

That looks great! Think this could be another event to do!

sheldona
    Free Member

I wonder if you could crash their event for free? Unlike ours 😉

andrewh
    Free Member

I have a horrible feeling I will. Someone please talk me out of it.

[EDIT] That's not crash it by the way.

postierich
    Free Member

Sheldon like I said before willing to pay for and enter but having the piss up before the ride appeals a lot more than after and I,m rather enjoying my gears @ the moment,twas getting fed up of being so spinney! 😉 anyway back on topic please!

sheldona
    Free Member

😉 @ Rich oooh was that a bite? And the pish up is before the event 😉

postierich
    Free Member

Me Bite NEVER!!!! would have loved to have been there but have to work Saturday 😥

singlespeedstu

Looks like 'tollah found the right bait. 😉

glenncampbell

I think it'll be fun – especially if the weather isn't rubbish. An event for soloists with no team riders running round is too good to miss!!!!

postierich
    Free Member

A bump for todays crowd anymore more stw'ers doing it?

Ti29er
    Free Member

Yes.
    Back marker with a poorly knee.

grazedknees
    Free Member

me!

postierich
    Free Member

Yayhay I,ve got the nod 😕

robdeanhove
    Free Member

I'm having a go

The solo only format makes it look by far the most appealing 24 to do, plus the trails look great (less of a laps of a field feeling!). Yes, it's quite early in the year, but it'll set me up nicely for the rest of the year 🙂

If you're in any doubt, just check out the entry list – reads like a who's who of soloists from recent years, and those boys know what they're doing.

If anyone's in any doubt about, or in any way tempted by solo 24, this is THE event to do IMHO

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘24 hr Solo Champs in Newcastlon vowed never to do another but this………’ is closed to new replies.