• This topic has 10 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by pondo.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • 24 hour parcel to France – emergency…
  • reggiegasket
    Free Member

Easyjet has lost my wife’s bag and she needs contact lenses sending out to France asap. Has anyone any experience with a 24-hour service?

Price not important – just wantosomething that’ll get it there quickly.

Ta.

peteimpreza

UPS

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

iainc

Team Sky should sort you out 😀

SaxonRider

Is there any way she could phone her UK opticians and ask for her precise prescription, then take it into a French opticians?

reggiegasket
    Free Member

I think that’s what we’ll have to do SaxonRider.

Easyjet… what an absolute bad joke. Horror of a company.

Stoner
    Free Member

DHL have worked for me.
    Killed my phone, got my brother to ship my spare out and arrived next day (based on morning pick up)
    M

andywnpt

Don’t use ParcelForce!! I had a nightmare with them sending a parcel to Paris recently, their agents in France ( La Poste ) tried to deliver the parcel once then returned it to the UK even though they were supposed to hold onto it for 15 days..

TiRed

French opticians or wear the glasses I hope she took in her hand luggage?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

reggiegasket – Member
    I think that’s what we’ll have to do SaxonRider.

Easyjet… what an absolute bad joke. Horror of a company.
    Much as I’d bag them out normally luggage happens, lesson one essentials in hand luggage and now off to French Optician

pondo

When I used to be involved in sending things here and there, I used to use a company called Transglobal Express – great worldwide service, put in pickup and dropoff, parcel dimensions, pick your service and away you go. Been a few years but they were great.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘24 hour parcel to France – emergency…’ is closed to new replies.