Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 176 total)
  • 2018 Specialized
  • tomhoward
    wilburt
    Free Member

Seen the prices now, perhaps not for me after all.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

Popped up on my Instagram

how do i upload pictures

mosschops
    Free Member

Hi CFH

Wondered if you found out delivery dates for the 2018 base model Allez in a 52 or 54?

Ta

MC

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

😳

Sorry, completely forgot! Was busy riding!

Will try and remember.

crazy-legs

New Tarmac is amazing. Hadn’t seen the disc brake version, thanks for posting that one.

I’ll have one of each please.

Steelsreal

rode a 2018 diverge today with the bouncy stem. can’t say i noticed ny benefit.

in a pearl white with red flashes very marlboro mclaren…

orangeboy
    Free Member

Sworks super light looks good with ee callipers but £9500.
    Any one seen any weights ?

At that money custom has to be better ?

warns74
    Free Member

Does anyone know if Spesh will be bringing out a command post with a longer drop?

mosschops
    Free Member

CFH – no worries Much appreciated

MC

13thfloormonk

Getting a bit impatient to see the Red Hook paint job for the Allez Elite!

If it’s like the above they can have my money, not so sure about the Tarmac equivalent…

oikeith

Does anyone know if Spesh will be bringing out a command post with a longer drop?

I hope so, the 125mm dropper is the only negative point on my Enduro!

Just seen they have launched a coil stumpy similar to the coil enduro they did a limited run of earlier this year.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Mosschops, apparently deliveries likely to be starting end of next week or early the week after.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Getting a bit impatient to see the Red Hook paint job for the Allez Elite!

Is it not this…?

13thfloormonk

I hope so, but that was a special edition and they haven’t put any images up on the website confirming that is the 2018 paint job, and there was more than one ‘Red Hook’ edition, albeit that one ^ has the most pictures online.

Would have considered the grey with pink combo as well but I already have one pink bike so should really diversify the various offensive paintjobs in my garage 8)

sharkattack

If they bring out a 29″ Demo 8 with a crazy paint job and Ohlins suspension then my ‘last ever DH bike’ from a few years ago might be getting traded in.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I’ve seen the Red Hook Allez Elite.

That isn’t it!

13thfloormonk

Booooooooooooo 8)

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Sorry!

Pre-production photo I’ve seen is a different colour. Still LOUD, though.

sideshow
    Free Member

Well the 2017 Enduro had seat tube sized up to 34.9mm so you’d hope there’s a better dropper on the way… c’mon shoot for 200mm!

sharkattack

Just seen they have launched a coil stumpy similar to the coil enduro they did a limited run of earlier this year.

Pictorial evidence required immediately.

Edit: Found it. The frame looks the same as this year but I’ll have a proper look when I’m not on my phone. I was hoping for a threaded BB at least.

Tracey

Non of the S Works riders bikes had anything longer than the standard dropers at the EWS this weekend. The coil Stumpy was on the stand but the rest of it looked the same

warns74
    Free Member

oikeith – Member
    I hope so, the 125mm dropper is the only negative point on my Enduro!

Same here, 6’4″ on an XL Stumpy 29er and could easily get away with another 75mm of drop!

Aaaargh, Tracey that is not what I wanted to hear!

C’mon Spesh…..!

13thfloormonk

So I got impatient/bored and emailed Specialized UK to see when they would update the images of the ‘Red Hook’ Allez 2018.

They said it would be today, but it wouldn’t be quite as fancy as the pictures above, as obviously these paint jobs add a premium to the price.

But then they update the web page with this image today

They must have tracked my IP address and are just taking bets on how often I check the page to see when it updates, but I’m not falling for a picture of last year’s model SBC! 😀

tomhoward

‘Ere flashy, on a slightly more nichewhore slant, any goss on if the big S continuing/updating the fatboy? And will a frameset be available in the U.K.?

A ‘friend’, ‘might’ have broken his 😳

tomhoward

Carbon levo, with a new motor… any idea if it will fit the older ones?

SirHC
    sharkattack

If this is confirmed, the 2018 version will be even less versatile and will be turned even more towards competition in order to favor stability and speed , unlike the vintages 2014-2016 that were known for its compactness and versatility at will.

I’m into it!

LMT
    Free Member

Slightly off topic but on topIc with 2018 bikes, with the new headshoc on a couple of bikes, what’s the odds the new top end sirrus will have the same head shoc? Or will it stick with the inserts on the forks.

Looking at new bikes next year and I know I need to be quick to get a speshi road bike in the size I want, as they sold out fairly quick last year.

rs
    Free Member

what is going on with that seatpost head on the black enduro?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Dropped dropper, by the looks of it.

MSP

That seatpost looks like in inline spesh command post, thats new, wonder if they will have more drop as well.

But while they have done the right thing increasing the reach of the enduro, they still haven’t sorted out the BB height and standover IMO.

fifeandy
    Free Member

Something about that odd rearward BB placement just looks decidedly wrong.

muggomagic

Read on the MTBR thread that it has adjustable geometry by adding something to the shock.
    Link

didnt specialized patent a dropped that the seat angle adjusted as the post dropped? The clamp is definitely different to current command post.

sharkattack

That is the new 150mm dropper with auto-tilting head. That 25mm of extra drop will give me a bit of extra momentum when I swing it into the bin.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

So
    Much
    GLITTER

SirHC

Any bike shop people have any idea when spesh will be releasing the 2018 enduros?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Have now seen the bike in the pic above in the flesh. The front half is a glitterfest. I mean, serious glitter. The back is all classy, deep, lustrous red. It’s stunning. Stupidly light for what it is as well.

Hold fire for Enduro dates, might have some for you shortly… nothing showing as yet. More of the Stumpy range is being released at the moment, but no accurate dates on Enduro yet, sorry.

orangeboy
    Free Member

Information still seems a little tight on enduros

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 176 total)

The topic ‘2018 Specialized’ is closed to new replies.