Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • 2018 P7 29er
  • Andy_K

I’ve still got a lot of residual lust for a steel Orange, and i’ve been whinging about the lack of a 29er version for donkeys, so I suppose I might have to get one now. Might wait for frame only though! ££££.

https://www.orangebikes.co.uk/bikes/p7-29-rs

breadcrumb

Saw that at the NEC Cycle show.

Ridiculous amount of money for a hardtail.

jayx2a
    Free Member

That’s a lot of cash!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    weeksy

The lower spec S model is far more realistic… the RS is bonkers money… but admittedly, nicely specc’d.

MarcSussex
    Free Member

Still waiting for a pic(s) of the S model to be released as also possibly interested. Worried it’ll not feel as nimble as the 650b model though?

Burchy1
    Free Member

I’m keen on these aswell but i’ll be going frame only if i do.

jonnytheleyther
    Free Member

It’s a beautiful thing. I may twitch at that S model though.

prawny

RS spec bikes are all stupidly expensive. The S looks pretty good for the money, I’d be tempted by one of them to compliment a whippier 650b HT.

wl
    Free Member

Got the 650b version and it’s completely mint. Sure the 29er will be similarly ace but slightly different.

chevychase

Yep. Bikes are getting ridiculously expensive. When something that can be designed by a bloke in a workshop and kitted out starts costing the same (or more than) cars then it’s madness.

Our own fault tho for paying it 🙂

chestrockwell

Bet it’s good fun, just like my 650b. Still can’t decide if 650b ht / 29″ fs or 29″ ht / 650b fs is the correct combo.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘2018 P7 29er’ is closed to new replies.