Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • 2017 Kona being showcased on Sunday – will this Ti Humu make it into production?
  • qwerty
    Free Member

Looks lovely 😀

But i bet the price is 🙁

:mrgreen:

clodhopper
    Free Member

Hope not; it looks awful. WTF is that extra tube doing there? 😯

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

Was hoping it would be a Ti Kona Fatbike – that – I would get moist for.. 8)

Not this.. 😡

qwerty
    Free Member

WTF is that extra tube doing there?

Its a towel rail.

bigblackshed

[video]http://youtu.be/ElxfYzs8Vew[/video]

plyphon
    Free Member

It only looks nice because it’s dressed in all black, top notch matching components.

By the time the general rider gets one and slaps red anodized EVERYWHERE with white forks that were in the sale on Merlin it’ll look crap.

Stevet1
    Free Member

needs moar rearspeeding

clodhopper
    Free Member

Actually without the ‘towel rail’ ( 😆 ) , I’d be very interested in one as a long-distance/all dayer/light touring type bike. Any idea on price?

trickydisco
    Free Member

Looks like they copied Sheldon’s Indy Fab

qwerty
    Free Member

I think Sheldon copied the Humu.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Should be belt driven.

thepodge
    Free Member

I Like that a lot, had a Humu once but never built it up as I hated canti brakes and sliding dropouts

Bez

oh my

*puts kidney and first-born on ebay*

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Me likey, but I dread the price! 😯

So nearly bought a EOL Kona Humu 2015 from Wiggle around New Year, they were going at ~£375 (from ~£650 RRP) IIRC. Massive tyre clearance for 700x50C and above, swap the cable disc for hydraulic, consider upgrading fork to a carbong jobbie from Exotic…job done.

shaggy

Kona copied the look from The Lawwill Knight cruiser.

I like it, but then, I did just made this

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Sort of related, you could buy a Ti framed Pickenflick flat bar prototype today for a penny short of £1k! 😆

http://www.planetx.co.uk/i/q/YBCL1005775/on-one-pickenflick-titanium-cyclocross-sram-apex-flat-bar-bike—medium—brushed?

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘2017 Kona being showcased on Sunday – will this Ti Humu make it into production?’ is closed to new replies.