Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • 2016 Pikes?
  • spicer
    Free Member

A few people have mentioned about the 2016 pikes coming out soon. Anybody know the difference between them and the current 2015 model? I can only seem to find info about them being boost compatible. I’ll be buying some soon, but will hold off a little if the newer ones are better!

bikeneil
    Free Member

Have you spoken to Fishers?

spicer
    Free Member

Nope, but i’ll send them an email now 🙂

benpinnick

The only difference is the graphics (unless you buy boost). They went into production start of May, so some new bikes and AM product will have them now. I have some in, they look cool IMHO.

spicer
    Free Member

Ah, fair enough. Will see when they’re likely to be due in stock, hopefully it’ll put some discount on the current ones!

spicer
    Free Member

Pretty speedy reply from fishers (thanks guys):

Hi Joe

On the information I have from SRAM there are no internal changes to pike for MY16 – just a graphics change and as you say a couple of new boost compatible options, (these cover boost 29 and are also the fork to use for 27.5+).

There are no new ‘a2’ pike spare parts for MY16 either which backs up that all internals between MY15 / MY16 are the same.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards

Luke

chestrockwell

Did they change last year? Seems RS are getting their money’s worth while everyone else catches up.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘2016 Pikes?’ is closed to new replies.