Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • 2015. What's in your ride planner?
  • forge197
    Free Member

For me it will be trying to get some consistency into riding, in 2014 reckon I’ve done round 10 rides all year! So my aim more than 10 🙂

MostlyBalanced
    Free Member

January — Final round of the Brass Monkeys, the only one I’ve been available for in this series and first outing in the Grand Vets.

May — Shepherding MB Junior round his first 100 miler at the Cycl;ists Fighting Cancer sportive in the Cotswolds. I see that being a big test of father-son harmony.

Sometime in the summer — French Coast to coast to coast (Channel – Atlantic – Med) which I think/hope I can do in a week. I’m still working out how to fit this one round family and work.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Candodavid – Member
    2 weeks till the New Year, what have you all got in your head that you want to do.
    I’m booked for a bit of alpine tech @ Hebden Bridge with Great Rock
    A week in Sierra Nevada with Ciclo Montana
    A couple of weekends in the Lake District with lots of rocks.
    Exmoor Enduro

When you off to CM? Going for a week at Easter, canny wait.

As well as Spain, got a weekend in the lakes planned for March, one of many hopefully. Ard rock in August, planning some Cairngorms riding too.

Most of all, I need to do more trail building, I really don’t do enough, and some of my local trails could do with a bit of work. Need to put a bit of something back.

DavidB
    Free Member

Highland Trail 550
    Bearbones 200
    Dunwich Dynamo

MoreCashThanDash

Looming at doing my first 300k audax in April. Slightly concerned at trying to fit a couple of 200s in in February and March first.

Few mates are looking at the CX sportives next year after they did the Lakes one this year. Kind of tempted….

And this years family holiday is close to Kirroughtree. I need to learn to ride a mountain bike again…..

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘2015. What's in your ride planner?’ is closed to new replies.