• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • 2015 Premiership Thread
  • binners

We best get one going Eh? Shall we start with predictions then?

The top four will remain unchanged, but the order might change. I still can’t see past Chelski winning it, but they’ll be run a lot closer, probably by Arsenal. Cech is the buy of the season, and if he manages to Marshall the usually wobbly defence in front of him, then Jose could really rue that decision.

An improvement on 4th for us would be progress, but that probably means 3rd. Midfield now looks tasty, but Rooney as a lone striker? Hmmmmmmm. And it looks like De Gea is gone. Let’s see if the rumoured big name striker appears. I can’t see where they’d come from. Depay might get the goals to make the difference, if he settles quickly

City will challenge properly. Aguero as the leagues top scorer, if he stays fit

I’ve just had a punt on Arsenal to win it, on the vague chance they don’t ‘do an Arsenal’ as per usual, post christmas. I note the injury list has started already. Oh well.

The surprise package will be Stoke, who I reckon could finish 5th. Spurs 6th due to the Harry Kane show. Liverpool will be 7th at best, at least 15 – 20 points behind Chelski.

Bournmouth will be this seasons Burnley. Everyone’s second team. They’ll give it a proper go, play good attacking football, but ultimately be doomed.

Let’s have your predictions then

GO!!!…..

PiknMix
    Free Member

West Ham to finish 9th

mikey3
    Free Member

Swansea to grab a 2-1 win today against the Russians and sweep all before them :-)(to finish in the top ten again and if I can be really greedy an F.A. cup final place please.)

binners

I wouldn’t bet against that Mikey. Maybe beating Liverpool into 7th.

Oh…. and Villa to infuriate me for yet another season by being utterly crap, boring , and guaranteed ‘last match shown on MOTD’ every week, yet somehow managing to avoid relegation, yet again. I wish they’d just **** off to the championship where they belong, never to darken the premiership again with their spirit-crushingly dull, shouting at the telly provoking anti-football

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

It seems to come round earlier and earlier…..

Given that no pundit is picking L’pool – Rodgers’ last season?

Anyone but van Gaal – and I q like united as a neutral

Red cherries will be intriguing

Drac
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘2015 Premiership Thread’ is closed to new replies.