Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • 2015 orange crush, good?
  • lee170
    Free Member

I’m in the market for a HT, seen a used crush at a good price. Seems to fit what I want in a bike, decent travel for the trail centres and ok for family rides, Center parcs etc etc
    Any owners out there who can give more info on how it handles on rough stuff, any negatives, etc etc
    Any immediate upgrades?

Cheers
    Lee

boobs

My brother has one, he loves it, mainly used for dicking around on Leith Hill/ Peaslake.

thebadabing

For what it’s worth the 2016 version gets 10/10 in mbr. My bro has the 2012 version and loves it.

superstu
    Free Member

Not the question you asked so apologies if it’s unhelpful but the 2016 version changed quite a bit, I think a fair bit longer if that’s what you’re into. I’m sure the 2015 was still good.

lee170
    Free Member

Thanks for the replies. I also read the 2016 review. I’ve seen the 2015 review to which seem very positive
    I’ve got the chance to test ride it on proper trails tomo afternoon so I’ll see what it’s like.
    Weather looks awful though, would of been nice to test ride it on dry fast trails but hey ho

batman11
    Free Member

Got a 2016 here I picked up second had a few months a go! It’s a great bike rides everything very well, and as comfy as any of the steel hardtails I’ve had in the last few years in the back to.
    Must say though I’d go more towards the 16 version! unless the one your looking at is crazy cheep! As a new frame is only £400 which I know could be a fair bit for some but then I’ve seen people still trying to get £300 plus of a 2015 frame seem a bit steep to me

stanfree
    Free Member

I just bought a near new 2014 model last week for £750 . Great bike for the money with a decent spec. Seems very robust and not too sluggish when climbing though I came from a 2011 Canyon Nerve so probably slightly lighter.

lee170
    Free Member

The crush I’m riding tomo is a pre owned 2015 in excellent condition, dropper post and race face atlas bars, priced at £800,for sale in a bike shop to so should be mechanically sound(decent rep bike shop at that)

lee170
    Free Member

What’s the difference between the 2015 and 16 model??

batman11
    Free Member

2016 is slacker has a longer top tube think shorter rear triangle and stealth dropper routing to. So more modern geometry really.
    I’m 6.3 and a lrg 19inch one fits me fine with a 45mm stem.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘2015 orange crush, good?’ is closed to new replies.