Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • 2015 Anthem bottom bracket?????
  • jonnyrockymountain

I know it’s a press fit, and currently set up with a Shimano one for 24mm crank spindle (Shimano XT) but wanting to put a 30mm spindle crank in there? Does any one know which bottom bracket I need? Cheers

blu386
    Free Member

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/race-face-cinch-30mm-series-bottom-bracket/rp-prod113372 I ordered the bb92 68/73mm for my giant reign which id imagine is exactly the same as your anthem mate

jonnyrockymountain

Cheers, yeah think that’s the one, how are you finding it, as generally I haven’t found race face bottom brackets last very long previously, I was hoping hope or king do one?

blu386
    Free Member

I know hope do one but have no idea where to source one from, but then Google would be your friend there 🙂
    I’m not finding it bad so far but then I’ve not been using it long so cant really offer anything on durability

kamenev
    Free Member

I don’t think the hope pressfit bottom will fit your anthem. I have a 2014 Trance and hope told me it won’t fit as there is a lip inside the bore of the frame which prevents the bottom bracket going all the way in. Its historically been a problem with the Giant Frames. I would e-mail them to double check though.

jonnyrockymountain

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘2015 Anthem bottom bracket?????’ is closed to new replies.