Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • 2015 – A year in summary
  • AnyExcuseToRide
    Free Member

Since you are all probably having a lazy day and have not a lot to do today after last nights festivities I thought I would post this up this evening, also because any later and it probably becomes irrelevant!

I spotted someone else post up a bit of a year review they made (a year in the mountains 2015 maybe?) a few weeks ago and thought it was a really nice read/viewing so thought I would do one myself both for my own joy and for others to share my adventures and photos, I must say my photos have always been with my phone so the quality is not always the best though! Maybe i’ll treat myself to a fancy camera in 2016 when I finally start working properly!

If you follow this link you can find a post on my website that shows many an adventure across 7 countries during the last twelve months, I hope you enjoy it even if just to look at a few nice landscape photos.

2015 – A year in summary

bearnecessities

FYI, the photos are a bit pissed (too much to the right) on my android phone, but a great read and cracking pics! Hope your Pop’s on the mend & Happy 2016.

AnyExcuseToRide
    Free Member

Hmm will try fix it, my phone is out of action at the moment so didn’t have a chance to check that.

Cheers and happy new year to you too

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘2015 – A year in summary’ is closed to new replies.