Viewing 40 posts - 2,161 through 2,200 (of 3,963 total)
  • 2013/14 Rugby Thread
  • molgrips
    Free Member

Lol he is getting a battering.. Fair play he saved that though, all on his own!

duckman

Well toys,the times,BT rugby show and sky all seem to be in disagreement with you. You ex captain has described the wales game as a chance for revenge and a grand slam decider. 🙄

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Hmmm, that didn’t look like a knock on to me.

molgrips
    Free Member

Textbook try!

Pigface
    Free Member

So far so good 😀

molgrips
    Free Member

My daughter has decided she likes the green players.

toys19
    Free Member

Well toys,the times,BT rugby show and sky all seem to be in disagreement with you. You ex captain has described the wales game as a chance for revenge and a grand slam decider.

???
    Find your sense of humour man.

molgrips
    Free Member

Forward pass!

toys19
    Free Member

Apparently not!
    I agree that the rule should go back to the ball needs to go backwards though, bollocks to this momentum thing..

duckman

Forza Italia! Funny how jiffy sees better up in the box than the excellently placed linesman. I suppose him and AA sharing a pair of eyes make it harder for him to judge 😀

toys19
    Free Member

Ducky I think you’ve misunderstand me, you know I am an unwavering england fan right?

Pigface
    Free Member

Mmmmm seem to have gone to sleep, come on Wales

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Stags & Hens are getting bored. 🙁

Come on Wales…set the game on fire before they all get properly pished.

duckman

Jings!

toys19
    Free Member

The septic in me is convinced wales will keep/get this game back, but bloody hell that was ace.

DanW
    Free Member

😕 My prediction of Wales making it a tight game mainly through making life difficult for themselves seems to be coming true

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Scoreline as expected!

Kryton57

No probs for England or Ireland against this lot. AA will most likely be red faced.

toys19
    Free Member

Ohh god kryton, don’t say that..

DanW
    Free Member

No probs for England or Ireland against this lot. AA will most likely be red faced.

Nah. Wales are extending the carefully nurtured strategy of being shit in the Autumn but coming good during the 6N. All it is is making the Autumn lack of zest a bit longer to save their energy for when it matters 😉 Carefully developed strategy as I said 😀

Let’s see how happy the English are in a few hours. France by 10 was my prediction

Kryton57

Oh I don’t know – Gatland may have applied the AB’s disease which is the usually exact opposite.

I am worried about England but am more optimistic than some, most top English team are playing well.

Albanach
    Free Member

When are the bbc going to stop Eddie butlers arty slow mo shite!!

DanW
    Free Member

Oh I don’t know – Gatland may have applied the AB’s disease which is the usually exact opposite.

😯 Wales will be worse than in the Autumn?! Scotland will get a cricket score then 😆

English fans should be confident as Guscott has just said that the England team have a renewed enthusiasm for attacking and they’ve been working on it all week. Well, better late than never 😆

Looking forward to this game even more than the Wales one. Should be great for the neutral

Kryton57

The French look more placid. Nerves or determination for England?

Kryton57

Arse.

Well my prediction was true.

DanW
    Free Member

😆

duckman

Help ma boab!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Oof.

dannyh
    Free Member

Merde!

Kryton57

Burrell looking handy though. More forward than Barrits ever been in 5 mins.

duckman

Christ,rowntree’s ears make uncomfortable viewing. Hope they don’t cut to the england bench too much.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

England are facing a long evening now!

DanW
    Free Member

Trust Farrel to get a cheap shot (elbow to the face) in 🙄

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Punchy Farrel as ever.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Epitome of good refereeing IMO – got to laugh that wendy ball think they can introduce that level of discipline.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Yep, Y Nige is a refereeing legend.

Kryton57

Sigh. When are England going to stop playing one-up rugby? There’s no guile at all, it’s just bash bash bash lose ball.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Y Nige missed a blatant not rolling away by a Frenchman a few minutes ago.

Anyhow, great piece of enterprise from Care with the quick tap.

Kryton57

Love woodwards optimism…

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Interesting… That’ll be 16-18 then.

Viewing 40 posts - 2,161 through 2,200 (of 3,963 total)

The topic ‘2013/14 Rugby Thread’ is closed to new replies.