Viewing 40 posts - 1,481 through 1,520 (of 3,963 total)
  • 2013/14 Rugby Thread
  • molgrips
    Free Member

Anyone got any predictions for tomorrow?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Australia by ten, I think.

Scamper
    Free Member

Nevermind that, back to Premiership rugby tonight 8)

ijs445ra
    Free Member

Wales to be winning at 78mins, OZ to be winning at FT

wrecker
    Free Member

Nevermind that, back to Premiership rugby tonight

Leicester for you isn’t it?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Either way, I’ll be smashed!

boxfish
    Free Member

^ they missed out “Right on the snooze button”

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Oh, and from the same sauce….

Tom-B
    Free Member

Anyone watching Ospreys v Glasgow?

Good game….nasty looking ankle injury for Shaun Lamont.

Tom Issacs has been outstanding so far. Not sure who the spreys 9 is, but he is putting in the worst performance that I’ve ever seen from a pro player!….and I’ve watched lots of Chris Ashton!

anagallis_arvensis

Trebaldi is the nine, he’s the Ospreys biggest signing of the last two years. He’s shite. Thought the Ospreys kids did well against a far more experienced Glasgow side.

boxfish
    Free Member

Watching Gloucester v Leicester… Glos have resorted to their third choice kicker (Twelvetrees) cos the others keep shanking it. 😆

bigblackshed

Question for Wales V Oz tomorrow.

How long before AWJ gets his retaliation in on Stampy Horwill?

Tom-B
    Free Member

Lolz at 36 goal kicking! I’m hoping that Freddie isn’t playing?!

boxfish
    Free Member

Burns missed a few.
    Cook missed a few.
    Thus 36.

Missed kicks lost the game for Glos.

Scamper
    Free Member

Flood was off song tonight, but just not quite as bad. Not happy at all. 15k in tonight too. Nah, other stuff lost glaws the game.

wrecker
    Free Member

Turn overs cost glaws the game. Still struggling up front.

Frankers
    Free Member

Glos were lucky with their 2 soft tries

Billy used to kick for Leicester whilst Flood was away

Scamper
    Free Member

Second soft try well executed mind. Jonny was signalling for it almost before the turnover.

Frankers
    Free Member

What’s happening with Gloucesters scrum, it used to be feared by other teams

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Shouldn’t crow, but after 36’s comments about Sale it raises a smile to see him lose.

dmorts

I was at Edinburgh v Connacht tonight at Murrayfield. An entertaining game, including an interception and try in one movement! Thing is, the crowd turnout was awful and I’ve heard this is the norm. It’s possibly to do with it being £20 to get in… the same some tickets for the international a week ago went for!

anagallis_arvensis

How long before AWJ gets his retaliation in on Stampy Horwill?

AW J isnt that type of player. Infact the Wales team in recent years are pretty good at ignoring stuff, see how well Hibbard dealt with Louw. AW has already had his revenge in winning the series.

anagallis_arvensis

Please dont let it happen again![video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk5N82N0OTY[/video]

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Difficult to know who i want to lose more in the Wales/Aus game – so I’ll watch prem rugby instead! 😛

Tom-B
    Free Member

Lolz at muddydwarf. Thanks in no small part to a_a I’ll be chearing on the crims all the way 🙂

tinybits
    Free Member

Yep, +1 for the convicts.

Nice win for tigers last night, can’t wIt till the test of the team get themselves repaired!

muddydwarf
    Free Member

That Glos / Tigers game was a good one, couple of crazy interception tries etc.
    The Glos pack really isn’t fit for purpose is it? When even Sale can hump them around the pitch its saying something.
    Tigers looked steady up front and it was always going to be that way in a war of attrition. Having said that, if Glos could kick some goals they would have been out of sight.
    Great pic of Freddy Burns looking destroyed in the changing room last night, got to wonder what its doing to the teams heads..

anagallis_arvensis

Nice to see the Englishers showing their knickers!!

jambalaya
    Free Member

Off to see Stade Francais v Toulon later. Seems Toulon are resting lots of players ahead of H Cup next weekend, none of the English contingent are in the squad (Wilkinson, Armitage brothers, Stevens) Giteau and Botha are on the bench. Michelak plays 10 and Habana starts. Moyne Steyn is on the bench for Stade (first game I think), lot of internationals on show – all the French contingent are playing and a bit if an SA reunion. Perhaps Toulon think this is enough to beat an out of sorts Stade whilst saving players for first H Cup match.

anagallis_arvensis

Off to see Stade Francais v Toulon later.

I knew there was a reason I didn’t like you 😆

Don’t you mean Sheridan not Stevens? Surely Fatty Stevens doesn’t play for Toulon?

wrecker
    Free Member

I’ll be chearing on the crims all the way

**** that. I’ll be supporting our neighbours.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Enjoying the RL as a warm up!!!

I don’t watch much RL but a bloody good game at this level.

wrecker
    Free Member

Come on Exeter, wallop the posh twunts!

Scamper
    Free Member

Glaws scrum not been right this season and it was also a combo of little bits of everything – set piece in general/mistakes/game management. What’s worrying is scrum aside that was the poorest tigers team I’ve seen for a while. 36 had a good game, defence sometimes good, and the backs did a bit with poor ball, but I’d not say we are a step away from things clicking as suggested in match report.

wrecker
    Free Member

Exeter/b*** game is a corker.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Speechless. Sale are 6-13 up at Saracens!
    Wont last of course but i can dream…

muddydwarf
    Free Member

What did i say…

Pigface
    Free Member

Bloody hell that’s quite a start 😀

molgrips
    Free Member

Blimey!

Not sure I’ll be able to take 80 mins of this.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Less said about Toulon today the better – Michelak was very poor missed some easy kicks and Stade just kept scoring. Resting so many players backfired.

Great start by Wales – perfect antidote.

Viewing 40 posts - 1,481 through 1,520 (of 3,963 total)

The topic ‘2013/14 Rugby Thread’ is closed to new replies.