Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • 2013/14 Pike 27.5 – Blue? White stickers?
  • beagle
    Free Member

I’ve been offered a 2nd hand Pike.

It’s blue – I’m obviously guessing its OEM.

I just wondered if anyone knew what bikes are selling with this on, I’m trying to find out exactly what spec it is as I’m guessing it won’t be the same as production versions?

The closest I can find is Cube Fritzz, that is the same colour but has black rather than white stickers.

Any RS geeks in the know help me out?

nonk
    Free Member

Just check the steerer is it steel or ally ?
    If it’s ally I would crack on with em

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Whats the issue with steel steerers? Bit heavier? Think id prefer a steel one tbh as long as it was a stiff!

brant
    Free Member

There isn’t a steel steerer Pike option in the SRAM OE catalogue, though I guess anything’s possible if you order enough…

wiggles
    Free Member

Probably a cube of some description

beagle
    Free Member

Thanks Guys and cheers Brant that’s good to know.

It’s not RCT3, just RC. I can only see blue pikes on Cube – they just seem to have white stickers!

Would love to get hold of some Black RCs 27.5 OEM. I wonder if we’ll ever see the sort of discounts of other RS models? Good deals to be hand on 2nd hand Fox 34, but guess there’s a reason for that.

I like MRP stage – being a White Bros Loop owner. They’re bloody expensive as well!!!! 😯

rickon
    Free Member

RCT3 is far better than the Rc.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

How exactly, apart from one missing the threshold adjustments (which are a pile of crap)?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘2013/14 Pike 27.5 – Blue? White stickers?’ is closed to new replies.