Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • 2012 genesis equilibrium 20 bike.how do you find them?
  • racefaceec90

i saw one of these in john’s bikes a couple of weeks ago,and i must admit to being very taken with it.i love steel bikes,and for a while have been wanting to get a road bike (have only owned a raleigh elan road bike back in the early 90’s).this would be the one i would save up for (just loved the bike in the shop :-)EDIT it would make me stop buying so many computer games also 😉 (but i will be buying arkham city/skyrim first 😀

racefaceec90

anyone?! 🙂 i think that the bike shop i frequent just might be able to order me one 😀 will take me a good few months to save up the cash though 😉 (but i do plan on getting a road bike 🙂

oxnop
    Free Member

I dunno about finding the 2012 versions but there is no change from 2011.

I bought a E20 2 weeks ago and LOVE it. I have fitted full mudguards and commute to work (22 mile round trip) every day (never commuted before).

With guards my bike weighs 21lbs which some would say is portly for a road bike. My last road bike was a bling merlin metalworks Ti jobbie with full dura ace and weighed 16lbs – I prefer this bike

Feels just as fast for 80% of my riding and descends like its on rails (I nearly asked the mrs to give me some uplifts it’s so good)

I’m defo going to buy some nice wheels for it before summer to see how it fairs in a few sportives. Hope you get one sorted!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘2012 genesis equilibrium 20 bike.how do you find them?’ is closed to new replies.