Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • 2012 Commencal Super 4 – Any reports/reviews?
  • goggs
    Free Member

I’ve noticed some good deals on the 2012 Commencal Super 4 range of bikes. Anybody got one, or heard any reviews of them? I know in the past Commencal have had problems with craked frames and not very good warranty.

Cheers

Graham

FOG

I have had one since 2009, oh no, I have actually had two because of course the first one snapped just above the junction of the seat tube and cross bar. However I really like the bike and have had no trouble after the warranty replacement which occurred after a year. The section that snapped definitely looked to have been beefed up on the 2010 model I was given as a replacement so you shouldn’t have any problems. It rides very nicely and makes an ideal all day trail bike. The guys I ride with have ‘dales and Oranges and having ridden theirs I think mine is just as good.
    I have noticed that the spec has declined since I bought mine but so has everybody elses as component prices have risen so if you can get a good price, I would recommend one.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘2012 Commencal Super 4 – Any reports/reviews?’ is closed to new replies.