• This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years ago by -m-.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • 2012 Audi Quattro & S-Tronic home mechanics advice please
  • Mintyjim

Hi,
    I’ve just bought a 2012 Audi A6 with Quattro and 7 speed S-tronic with 100k on the clock.

Please please please no dull comments about indicators and all Audi drivers are c0cks. It was a good price for a big and comfy car for my family.

I like to do all my own maintenance but this is my first Audi & Quattro.

I’ve changed gearbox oil and filters in the old 6 speed DSG, BMW ZF 6 speed Auto box’s and Mercedes 7G quite easily.
    Has anyone done the S-tronic? Surprisingly hard to find anything definitive online!

I’ve also done several diff/transfer oil changes on Landies and BMW’s but, as above, never worked on an Audi Quattro.

Is it easy to change the quattro oil on a 2012 model? Can someone point me in the direction of any guides because I’m sure the system changed over the years and I have no idea what one I have bought!

Fortunately the V6 tdi is easy enough to do a service on but is there anything I should look out for on this latest generation engine?

Believe me I’ve trawled the internet but it’s far from clear!

I’m most interested in maintaining the Quattro system!

Cheers.

-m-
    Free Member

If you post on the VW forum on pistonheads.com there’s a guy with the username “TameTechnician” who may be able to provide some advice.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘2012 Audi Quattro & S-Tronic home mechanics advice please’ is closed to new replies.