• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by cxi.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • 2011 Rockshox Rebas – anyone know where I can see the Exact models available?
  • danti

I've looked at Sram's website and can see that they're offering RL, RLT and RLT Ti models for 26" wheels but when you click on the Specifications it doesn't show what lowers are available with what uppers.

I'm after the 90-120mm Air U-Turn with 20mm Maxle Lite lowers preferably in Black. It'd be handy to also know what the increments of travel adjust are as well – I'm presuming 5mm?

I'd email Sram if I knew an email address that works, tried: enquiries@sram.com, contact@sram.com, even tried a couple of the names of people on the contact page but all emails bounce back!
    To just give out phone and fax nos when you've gone to the trouble of putting all this information on your products on your web site seems bizarre!
    I appreciate they may get a few email queries from people but isn't that what having a website is there for?

Anyone know an email address of anyone at Sram?

Cheers

BoardinBob

The way I read it, every fork is available with the air u-turn and every one has an option for Maxle Lite

nuke

If previous years are anything to go by, finding a set of Reba Air with both U-Turn and 20mm Maxle Lite is incredibly hard, bordering on impossible. I'm hoping in 2011 they'll actually been some available for purchase.

cxi
    Free Member

Best bet is to check with the RS Brand Manager at Fishers:

http://www.fisheroutdoor.co.uk/ContactBrandManager.asp?id=330

I asked about Reba U-Turns with Maxle for the 2010 range and this is what Fisher said:

Thanks for your e-mail. I am pressuming that you have a regular 26" wheeled bike and not a 29er (29") one here by the way. If so, I'm afraid to tell you that presently RockShox are not offering a Reba U-Turn with a Maxle Lite in their Aftermarket range for model year 2010, so it is not something we can even order I'm afraid

I'm very interested to hear if you find out this combination is about for 2011.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘2011 Rockshox Rebas – anyone know where I can see the Exact models available?’ is closed to new replies.