Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • 2011 Orange 5 Bash and Chain Device
  • herbs109
    Free Member

I want to make my 2011 orange 5 pro into 2×10, not sure which combination to use suggestions that work well with a 5 with ISCG mount please, like the look of the superstar ones but not sure which one I will need and what bash to go with it?

gsp1984
    Free Member

I have the gamut chain device, it’s a bit and to be honest although works ok.

Truative do a proper nice subtle one that I may get next if the gamut fails.

herbs109
    Free Member

Anyone fitted an e-13, blackspire or mrp to a 5?

herbs109
    Free Member

Ordered a Gamut P30 dual device from Tredz, hopefully a piece of cake to fit!

creamegg
    Free Member

Easy to fit as long as you have the right tools and parts. You may need shorter/longer chain ring bolts

composite
    Free Member

I have an E-13 bash with the stinger double chain device (bottom bracket mount) on my Five. Both work great.

milky1980
    Free Member

Got an ’11 Five, running an XT triple with a Blackspire Stinger and Hope bash. Works great. Did have to take the powdercoat off the flats of the ISCG mounts to get it to seat properly, otherwise it moved on rough descents. The Hope bash is very light and seriously strong, plus uses the original chainring bolts. Got the whole thing done for £55.

dirk_pumpa
    Free Member

go 1×10 you fairy.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘2011 Orange 5 Bash and Chain Device’ is closed to new replies.